• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
My opinion hasn't changed about that petition. Did you even contact Nintendo like you said you would yesterday, Gyk?

Good games, Silvy and Courage. The connection destroyed the quality of the team matches for me, accompanied by the fact that I'm still playing like ****. And team attack should've been on. Gonna get back to playing Xbox.
You were doing pretty good considering that lag. As opposed to me, cuz you actually ended up carrying a few times cuz of errors on my part.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
My opinion hasn't changed about that petition. Did you even contact Nintendo like you said you would yesterday, Gyk?

Good games, Silvy and Courage. The connection destroyed the quality of the team matches for me, accompanied by the fact that I'm still playing like ****. And team attack should've been on. Gonna get back to playing Xbox.
Yes I did bro, they told me that they made a mistake making Wi-Fi like this In the first place, they want to cancel it, but now that they're hearing a A LOT of calls and stuff, the company might restate.

So me and Person are going to a tourney In Bakersfield, 1st Is $300 and 2nd is $150. Wish me and Person luck!

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Who was the other guy? It was nice of him to team but he really needs to work on playing as an actual team... he kept trying to switch who he was attacking and that really bugged me. - - Next time three of us happen to be in the same dubs you aren't going together! Too op.
That one fateful victory of mine, though.... It was satisfying, considering in that match I was really pissed and trying really hard. :D
Also, sorry for confusing you with those SDs, courage. Just wanted to shorten the matches. - -+

Anyway, thanks for the 1vs1s before Zatch, and thanks for joining courage! I can assure you that I'll give you a better show/fight someday since I truly was playing appallingly. It was interesting seeing you two fight though!
And someday I totally want to Kirby against your ddd. :p
And nah Zatch, you did good! I think that lag hindered all of our performance. Might be my fault, I think there's a Vita hogging bandwidth downstairs. D: At least it was somewhat playable, though it did get progressively worse.
It was still great fun though! GGs. :D

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Anyone wanna play for a bit?

If you're wondering about my Avi, I can explain....

Last edited:

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I'm aware of that James, It's not ours, Me, and Blazer will chat with him and ask to make it more debatable and stuff.

The important Is to sign it and I'll take care of this tiny problem. :O

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-keep-the-nintendo-wii-wi-fi-connections-on
I don't think WFC should stay though, as much as I love playing Smash online, I feel that it would be to Nintendo's detriment to keep diverting resources to the WFC servers, if you can convince me otherwise then I'll sign it.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Okay path It's done. You wanna host?

Let me practice my tech skill since I haven't played in a while.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Are we desyncing?

Or did you mean to run off the edge 3 times...

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Dat major lag spike...

Well GG's Path. Lost pretty hard those matches. Your Link is damn good.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Dat major lag spike...

Well GG's Path. Lost pretty hard those matches. Your Link is damn good.
I was having so much fun too. :sadeyes:

Haven't faced all that many Marths in P:M, I could have definitely used the practice...

Wanna give the connection one more go? D:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I was having so much fun too. :sadeyes:

Haven't faced all that many Marths in P:M, I could have definitely used the practice...

Wanna give the connection one more go? D:
Sure.

Edit: lol. That didn't go so well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom