• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Well, GGs Love&Bacon! You still have an awesome Wolf. :)
Too bad we had some lag though ;~;

I really feel rusty today though. :/

Also, I might be wrong, but is there like a weaker spot of Wolf's D-Smash? (As in is the tip stronger than if you were to hit someone RIGHT next to him with it?) Or is it just a matter of timing?
I wanted to keep DI'ing inwards when I knew you'd go for the grab release > D-Smash (I was holding my Control Stick and flicking my C-Stick towards you) and yet I still slid far. I don't get why. =P

By the way I saved a few replays of our matches (where we didn't have much lag or something dumb happen like failing to recover xD), I'll hopefully record them soon and get them uploaded! I think I have about 4. :)

Last edited:

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
no more wifi or this no more brawling with each other or project m

Guess it's a good thing I didn't go ahead and replace my wired ethernet adapter for my Wii. But man... That sucks.
I've been hanging around Brawl's online since it started. It's a weird feeling when you've been around something for its entire lifespan.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums

Also, I might be wrong, but is there like a weaker spot of Wolf's D-Smash? (As in is the tip stronger than if you were to hit someone RIGHT next to him with it?) Or is it just a matter of timing?
I wanted to keep DI'ing inwards when I knew you'd go for the grab release > D-Smash (I was holding my Control Stick and flicking my C-Stick towards you) and yet I still slid far. I don't get why. =P

By the way I saved a few replays of our matches (where we didn't have much lag or something dumb happen like failing to recover xD), I'll hopefully record them soon and get them uploaded! I think I have about 4. :)
(Sorry for late reply) GGs, happy I played decently this time haha. Yes, Wolf's D-smash has 2 weak hit boxes and one strong one. There's a weak one right next to him as you said, and an even weaker one right in the middle of him. And I'd love to see our matches uploaded, as long as you put up some of my wins too ;)

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nevermind, lol.

Maddieeeeee. <3333

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I usually get my butt kicked when I issue a challenge here, but anyone wanna Brawl?

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
(Sorry for late reply) GGs, happy I played decently this time haha. Yes, Wolf's D-smash has 2 weak hit boxes and one strong one. There's a weak one right next to him as you said, and an even weaker one right in the middle of him. And I'd love to see our matches uploaded, as long as you put up some of my wins too ;)
Do you not play P:M any more? Just a random curiosity.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Not playing at the moment, but do you go random?
Yeah, I like going random. I mean, I guess it can be considered disrespectful when I choose random in a serious match cause it implies I have no worries or whatever, but if someone were to say "Hey wanna do random battles" where we both did random, I think it would be lots of fun!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Good games sonsa, it was foolish on me to try and challenge you only using a wiimote,it's impossible to short hop properly on that thing.anyways,I notice you do well for a variety of characters,nice!
Yeah, ggs! Aw, I hope ya find your classic controller soon! Yeah, thanks! XP

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I do. You host?
Dude GG's your Yoshi is crazy good. I tried to figure out your pattern and I did but I didn't really know what to do with it. You've got a good DI too. Just make sure you hitstun cancel. Just do your quickest arial attack after you get knocked off the stage. You've got a really good edge guard too. GG's

Dairz

Smash Ace
Dude GG's your Yoshi is crazy good. I tried to figure out your pattern and I did but I didn't really know what to do with it. You've got a good DI too. Just make sure you hitstun cancel. Just do your quickest arial attack after you get knocked off the stage. You've got a really good edge guard too. GG's
Thanks, man! Your pretty good with all those different characters. I think your Pit, Falco, and Diddy gave me the most trouble, keep up the good work. I'll take your advice, GGs!

Ack, my neck hurts..

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Can't wait to watch the matches!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play with ya. Need to practice a few characters, particularly PT.

Top Bottom