• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
I'll stop now, it's late and I'm getting a bit cranky. xD Good games though! For some reason I don't think I LK very well on you. That one match though, you did open some nice windows to kick you. ;P That was all really though, other times it was too stale. >< Really need to work on that.
And keep going with your toon! When you send out projectiles though, try to mix them up some during the course of the match. Boomerang arrow arrow zair! >> And if you could pick up on the dthrow -> bair thing I was doing, I'd recommend adopting it. It's a big more successful than waiting for me to drift back towards you like you were hoping, since you'll be hitting them right out of hitstun. I don't think you'd get easily punished, and unless the knockback is high they won't normally have time to airdodge. :p

Fun games, hope to play you again soon!
Good games silver! ah I see! Being cranky is part of the game XD anyways,That was some hardcore sparring we did together,good job of wrecking my marf with Zelda/toon link,I had to slow down and pay attention to your every move to counteract zelda.oh yeah LK! The knock back is insane but it's really slow to come out, I can always see them coming)I hope your matchup experience against marf is much better now at least.

Yeah there were a couple of wtf matches XD (me losing to your toon link as marf on final d on my final stock even though I was ahead by 2 stocks) >_> lmao

I'm suprised I could keep up with you in the toon link ditto even take off some stock considering I don't practice regularly with TL.Boomerang is my favorite weapon to spam XD thanks for the tips,I also think I should learn his DACUS,it caught me off guard a lot.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
DEAR GAWD HELP ME ESCAPE THE GANON-PUNCHES!!! DX

How many people do you have for dubs, Richard? I'll join if possible. Moi, you'd get it even if we were on the same team. YOU CANNOT RUN FOREVER.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
GGs Diddy. You became a lot better at non neutral stance since the last time we played. You still give me a lot of time to think though, so I felt relaxed while we played. You didn't chose the aggressive options enough imo.

The lag was terrible, but very good compared to last time.

Dott

Smash Ace
GG's Diddy! That last fight i felt serenity, i felt like i was playing so good compared to other matches.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
kk, you host
GG's man. You're pretty good with everyone. I didn't think you actually went random. lol. I just shows you're good fundamentally. I was kinda getting tired towards the end. I felt like I was just being really predictable. Dodge, Smash, hit your shield, smash again, miss get grabbed. lol. That last PKM trainer dittos were awesome!! We need to try that again if the random select so wills it. Your Luigi was a force to be reckoned with. Well pretty much all of your characters are that way! GG's man.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Good games silver! ah I see! Being cranky is part of the game XD anyways,That was some hardcore sparring we did together,good job of wrecking my marf with Zelda/toon link,I had to slow down and pay attention to your every move to counteract zelda.oh yeah LK! The knock back is insane but it's really slow to come out, I can always see them coming)I hope your matchup experience against marf is much better now at least.

Yeah there were a couple of wtf matches XD (me losing to your toon link as marf on final d on my final stock even though I was ahead by 2 stocks) >_> lmao

I'm suprised I could keep up with you in the toon link ditto even take off some stock considering I don't practice regularly with TL.Boomerang is my favorite weapon to spam XD thanks for the tips,I also think I should learn his DACUS,it caught me off guard a lot.
Hmm... I'll be sure to mix it up with her more next time then. :p And I guess it was since I was trying to fish them, if you gave me the chance then there's nothing you can do but try to di! Interesting, I'll have to invest in nair cancelling. I was doing it to you, kind of, but incorrectly. >> Hmm... I wouldn't bet on it. Lol

You had some good ones yourself! Being ledgehogged really throws me off so you did get some three stocks in. :p And I believe I got that because of your eagerness to kill, all I had to do was catch you with that bomb and pseudo combo away. O: Watch out for that again, though it did work most of the time. xD
Yeah, I think personally his moveset is sorta similar to marf's but less range. The aerials, anyway! And yeah, it's mine too, it was always my favourite thing to throw out in ww. I wish it retained its stun properties though... would be so op! And I don't think Toon has a dacus, only Link. Unless you mean the sliding bomb usmash, I think he's able to perform that. I should maybe invest in it too... hmm.

Top Bottom