• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Stick_man

Smash Rookie
Anyone up for a couple of games? Never mind I've gotta go do a few things.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Hmm... I'll be sure to mix it up with her more next time then. :p And I guess it was since I was trying to fish them, if you gave me the chance then there's nothing you can do but try to di! Interesting, I'll have to invest in nair cancelling. I was doing it to you, kind of, but incorrectly. >> Hmm... I wouldn't bet on it. Lol

You had some good ones yourself! Being ledgehogged really throws me off so you did get some three stocks in. :p And I believe I got that because of your eagerness to kill, all I had to do was catch you with that bomb and pseudo combo away. O: Watch out for that again, though it did work most of the time. xD
Yeah, I think personally his moveset is sorta similar to marf's but less range. The aerials, anyway! And yeah, it's mine too, it was always my favourite thing to throw out in ww. I wish it retained its stun properties though... would be so op! And I don't think Toon has a dacus, only Link. Unless you mean the sliding bomb usmash, I think he's able to perform that. I should maybe invest in it too... hmm.
Yes,more mix ups,more unpredictableness.More pressure please. Download my marth faster,in other words,learn how I fight with marf,hell saved a replay of me and study me,I'm a pretty typical marf XD I know a couple of replays on our matches.i wish you didn't tell me about nair canceling,now I can learn to expect it. XD oh :(

Likewise,my friend,good job on three stocking me too.i usually switch to another character when my oppenent knows everything I can do about marf hoping they forget the next time I pull him out. XD

Agreed,though he reallys lacks KO power in most of his attacks.

Link would totally be overpowered in the smash games if his weapons retain the same properties like the games like aiming them in whatever direction he wants too,oh well,I'll always love link regardless. :(

Oh? 0-0 ,thanks for correcting me on that then,I shud face palm myself. >_>

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody want to play? Keeping up the Mari-onslaught. That was poor, but I don't care.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Bacon. I haven't played you in a long time. Nice to see your Wolf improving.

Dat Bair wall. Makes him look like Melee Jiggs. lol

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GG's Bacon. I haven't played you in a long time. Nice to see your Wolf improving.

Dat Bair wall. Makes him look like Melee Jiggs. lol
GGs to you as well~ You're even better than I remember xD Alotta people have told me to work on my bair wall, glad to see I've done well with it :p

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Timmy, wifi kept making crap of my inputs, so I stopped using Ganon early on. I input jab to stop the PKT2 from happening, but it had me sit there and take a face full. Still, godlike Ness.

Yo, I haven't played in ages and I feel like shaking off some rust. Would be interested in playing if anyone's interested!
I'll play if you're still there.

No clue why SWF went kill.

Last edited:

Dairz

Smash Ace
@ Xadrin Xadrin
GGs! DK scared me because I've never really fought against one, and man, he is powerful. Also, dat Kirby. His side smash is crazy.

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
GG's man. You're pretty good with everyone. I didn't think you actually went random. lol. I just shows you're good fundamentally. I was kinda getting tired towards the end. I felt like I was just being really predictable. Dodge, Smash, hit your shield, smash again, miss get grabbed. lol. That last PKM trainer dittos were awesome!! We need to try that again if the random select so wills it. Your Luigi was a force to be reckoned with. Well pretty much all of your characters are that way! GG's man.
Aw dang, I really don't like it when people comment about the matches because I usually only say "GGs" and will probably look like an ass. So, I really don't go random, because there's characters I don't like to use (the 4 in my sig) and some others I have no experience with (Yoshi, Jigglypuff, Sonic...). If there was an option like with stage selection to turn off some characters I would choose random, but in the meantime I just pick a different one everytime. I though that you were getting better as we fought, you either won or got me to the last stock. If you want we can try PT mirrors next time.

Anyone wanna brawl?
Edit: I'll play Bacon

Last edited:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Good games Timmy, wifi kept making crap of my inputs, so I stopped using Ganon early on. I input jab to stop the PKT2 from happening, but it had me sit there and take a face full. Still, godlike Ness.

I'll play if you're still there.

No clue why SWF went kill.
Ok I thought I was the only one who had Smashboards die lol

I felt like I played like trash though and I was getting very discouraged over my mistakes... :/

Brawl anyone?~
I'll Brawl you. Just give me a few mins to setup. :)

@ Kubo Kubo : Sorry, turns out I beat you to playing Bacon xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom