• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Don't get why the connection is being so much worse than what we had yesterday. Good games anyway, Matsu.

Matsushi

True Blood
Don't get why the connection is being so much worse than what we had yesterday. Good games anyway, Matsu.
Sorry! I wanted to play for much longer but the choppiness was so annoying! Like you said, our connection yesterday was great, I don't understand. Either way, good games, Zatch! Your Ivysaur...well...damn, he's good. The way you use his b-air, wow...

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Huh, I didn't get any lag. GGs, I have some stuff to do so I won't be playing anymore.
I felt like there was an input delay but maybe it was just in my head lol. You've got a really good Ness btw

Anyone else want to brawl? I'll be here

Last edited:

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Yeah, I like going random. I mean, I guess it can be considered disrespectful when I choose random in a serious match cause it implies I have no worries or whatever, but if someone were to say "Hey wanna do random battles" where we both did random, I think it would be lots of fun!
Cool, whenever you want to have some random matches I'm up for it

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
That is definitely one of the worst petitions I've ever seen. You may want to take the time to actually construct an effective argument as to why Nintendo shouldn't take down WFC because that one little paragraph begging for wifi to stay without any substantial reasons as to why it should and how it could benefit Nintendo definitely won't be turning any heads at the company.

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
That is definitely one of the worst petitions I've ever seen. You may want to take the time to actually construct an effective argument as to why Nintendo shouldn't take down WFC because that one little paragraph begging for wifi to stay without any substantial reasons as to why it should and how it could benefit Nintendo definitely won't be turning any heads at the company.
.... omg u just let it out

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm aware of that James, It's not ours, Me, and Blazer will chat with him and ask to make it more debatable and stuff.

The important Is to sign it and I'll take care of this tiny problem. :O

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-keep-the-nintendo-wii-wi-fi-connections-on

Stick_man

Smash Rookie
I'll play you Sas.
I added you.
Check to make sure you got my fc right.

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
LAB bro, I'll be right back, I just need to go run an a-ren real quickly. I'll be back in 5 minutes.
I gotta eat anyways... GGs though, man those were some intense matches xD Your Ike is still quite the trickster I see haha. Other than a few lapses of judgement I felt I played pretty well for my standards :p Maybe we can brawl more later if I'm not busy~

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Thanks for the dubz guys, though i dunno why team attack was off :/. Lag was pretty aweful too though...

I got a bunch of D3 practice. I want to use him more since he's my most consistent character and there are more MK banned tournies in my area now.

Thanks for teamin Zatch, and GGs Silver.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My opinion hasn't changed about that petition. Did you even contact Nintendo like you said you would yesterday, Gyk?

Good games, Silvy and Courage. The connection destroyed the quality of the team matches for me, accompanied by the fact that I'm still playing like ****. And team attack should've been on. Gonna get back to playing Xbox.

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
My opinion hasn't changed about that petition. Did you even contact Nintendo like you said you would yesterday, Gyk?

Good games, Silvy and Courage. The connection destroyed the quality of the team matches for me, accompanied by the fact that I'm still playing like ****. And team attack should've been on. Gonna get back to playing Xbox.
Alas. Moi survives another day without a punch of Ganondork!:dkmelee:

Top Bottom