• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I don't think WFC should stay though, as much as I love playing Smash online, I feel that it would be to Nintendo's detriment to keep diverting resources to the WFC servers, if you can convince me otherwise then I'll sign it.
See where's something that still bugs me, If Nintendo Is going to shut down WiFi, then it has to affect Smash4 as well. If not, then this is called "Over powered bullies." We paid money (and it wasn't dam cheap) then, all of a sudden since a new console is arriving Nintendo wants to stop WiFi... they even stopped WiiConnect24... honestly they wont achieve anything but some stink eyes from consumers that buy their stuff.
I bet you this, If this plan works for Nintendo, you better believe your butt that they'll do the same-thing to Smash4 and the Wii-U. If I have Bright house now (and it's the fastest internet provider on the market, and yet I still get lag-gy online matches and Basic Brawl matches, then how In the world will Nintendo create no lag matches for the Smash4? They wont, they will just shut it down again. It's impossible to receive perfect connection each and every-time. All consoles lag, Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft.

But where's something I will buy for sure. If the rumors are trust. Sega Dream Cast 2 (for sure!) That will be worth the wait and money related. Good day~

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Cap'n! Nice Falco, never seen anyone use his shines and Dairs that good on wifi.

I have to go now.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's Cap'n! Nice Falco, never seen anyone use his shines and Dairs that good on wifi.

I have to go now.
Thanks GG's the I was kinda mad at the lag though online lag in general and the classic controller... I wish we could play melee/PM in person though. Your DK is good!!

Anyone want to play Brawl or P:M?

Last edited:

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Thanks GG's the I was kinda mad at the lag though online lag in general and the classic controller... I wish we could play melee/PM in person though. Your DK is good!!

Anyone want to play Brawl or P:M?
I'll play some Brawl

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
See where's something that still bugs me, If Nintendo Is going to shut down WiFi, then it has to affect Smash4 as well. If not, then this is called "Over powered bullies." We paid money (and it wasn't dam cheap) then, all of a sudden since a new console is arriving Nintendo wants to stop WiFi... they even stopped WiiConnect24... honestly they wont achieve anything but some stink eyes from consumers that buy their stuff.
I bet you this, If this plan works for Nintendo, you better believe your butt that they'll do the same-thing to Smash4 and the Wii-U. If I have Bright house now (and it's the fastest internet provider on the market, and yet I still get lag-gy online matches and Basic Brawl matches, then how In the world will Nintendo create no lag matches for the Smash4? They wont, they will just shut it down again. It's impossible to receive perfect connection each and every-time. All consoles lag, Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft.

But where's something I will buy for sure. If the rumors are trust. Sega Dream Cast 2 (for sure!) That will be worth the wait and money related. Good day~
Ok there are so many things wrong with this post, I don't even know where to start

-That's how the video game industry works, get used to it, when something new comes out they stop supporting the old consoles, asking Nintendo not to shut-down WFC is like asking them to start manufacturing NES's again, it just doesn't make sense from a business standpoint.
-Trying to create lagless online play has nothing to do with it, if you don't want to deal with lag find some friends to play with locally, or go to tournaments that's a no brainer.
-Shutting down WFC won't affect Smash 4 at all because 3DS and Wii U both run on the Nintendo Network which is completely different service than Nintendo WFC and also has much better infrastructure.
-Finally, Dreamcast 2 is never going to happen, not only has Sega not expressed interest in a new console, but it would totally over-saturate the console market.

You're not really helping your case with the vast amount of ignorance in this post, if you really want to get people on board with your cause I highly suggest you educate yourself about all the things involved with it, and I feel like I should stress that I'm not trying to be rude, or hostile, I'm just trying to point out that your petition has very little chance of being taken seriously.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm just trying to point out that your petition has very little chance of being taken seriously.

Expressed this to him yesterday when he continued trying to cajole me into signing it. I've been 'avin 1 hel of a giggl.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ok there are so many things wrong with this post, I don't even know where to start

-That's how the video game industry works, get used to it, when something new comes out they stop supporting the old consoles, asking Nintendo not to shut-down WFC is like asking them to start manufacturing NES's again, it just doesn't make sense from a business standpoint.
-Trying to create lagless online play has nothing to do with it, if you don't want to deal with lag find some friends to play with locally, or go to tournaments that's a no brainer.
-Shutting down WFC won't affect Smash 4 at all because 3DS and Wii U both run on the Nintendo Network which is completely different service than Nintendo WFC and also has much better infrastructure.
-Finally, Dreamcast 2 is never going to happen, not only has Sega not expressed interest in a new console, but it would totally over-saturate the console market.

You're not really helping your case with the vast amount of ignorance in this post, if you really want to get people on board with your cause I highly suggest you educate yourself about all the things involved with it, and I feel like I should stress that I'm not trying to be rude, or hostile, I'm just trying to point out that your petition has very little chance of being taken seriously.
Educate myself? Meh not worth the fighting. Sure I'll educate myself. :)

I hope I can count on other people besides you two. Good day~

Last edited:

RockyLuna-

Smash Rookie
Lol brawl online shall burn :D. I will miss MKW's online....good times back between 2008-2011

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
;O Alright bro, so, when am I going to brawl your Utah buddies? I thought we were going to troll them. Yo, If you see XXD ever again, tell him that he's bad. :troll: Alright then. Good day~

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well, I'll be around if anyone else wants to play, I guess.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Roy. Those Ganon vs. Wario matches and PT dittos were epic, haha. Solid Charizard.

I'll be back soon if anyone else wants to play some.

Top Bottom