• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
anybody wanna brawl??

I think ill make a sandwich while i wait.

THAT was a DELICIOUS sandwich. if this Arena wasn't so empty, i wouldve made more!

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Lol no thanks, I just ate and I don't get very hungry that often.

Anyway I'll host.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
alright you host please.
GGs Mage. You have a mean :bowser:. Those grab release shenanigans are too pro dude. Those were some funny fails that I did during our matches lol, kept SDing... a few due to lag. ;(. Especially with Puff on YI, it lagged right when I went to do a ledge cancelled sing and I was like NOOooOOOooooOoo!!!!!!1111!1one!!11! We should do this again sometime.
-------------
Anyone wanna Brawl?

Sarcastic White Mage

Smash Cadet
GGs Mage. You have a mean :bowser:. Those grab release shenanigans are too pro dude. Those were some funny fails that I did during our matches lol, kept SDing... a few due to lag. ;(. Especially with Puff on YI, it lagged right when I went to do a ledge cancelled sing and I was like NOOooOOOooooOoo!!!!!!1111!1one!!11! We should do this again sometime.
-------------

Thanks! hopefully next time we play, it doesnt lag like it did towards the last few games, though it was kind of funny -like the jigglypuff fail you mentioned XD-.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
GGS Converse96. Sorry for having items on initially, forgot to turn those off >_>. That's why I restarted. I also don't like playing on those wacky stages online because I think they cause extra lag and stuff if you're wonder why I quit out of those match attempts.

Lol @ me tripping into a falcon punch. Out of all the times to trip xD.

Pretty decent Ganon, Falcon and Luigi you got there. I don't know if you want tips or not or I'd give some for them.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'm surprised at the amount of people who liked my comment lol.

I really appreciate that lol.

I'm here for a match however, so anyone wanna play?

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Lol no thanks, I just ate and I don't get very hungry that often.

Anyway I'll host.
Wow, i could learn a thing or two from your Ganon. Nice MK too.
And whats up with the hate on Green Greens & Onett?

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GGS Converse96. Sorry for having items on initially, forgot to turn those off >_>. That's why I restarted. I also don't like playing on those wacky stages online because I think they cause extra lag and stuff if you're wonder why I quit out of those match attempts.

Pretty decent Ganon, Falcon and Luigi you got there. I don't know if you want tips or not or I'd give some for them.
#Falcon Punch + Trip.
Tips? Definitely!!

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Okay I noticed you love to aggressively land with aerials most of the time whenever you were above me in the air, the problem is those tend to be pretty punishable (unless you auto-cancel/space them perfectly with some characters). It's okay as a rare mixup but not something you want to do all the time imo.

If you are having trouble landing safely, don't forget about your double jump, it can be your best friend when trying to land. For instance, a mixup I would personally try is make it look like I'm coming down with an aerial, and than suddenly use my double jump to get away to safety.

The same goes for when you are trying to recover off stage, it's okay to challenge with an aggressive aerial move once in a while but if you do it every single time it just gets too predictable and makes you easy to edge guard.

In the neutral game I think you are okay but I would use tilts a bit more and baits (things like approaching, then slightly moving back, seeing if they whiffed something and then punishing).

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184

Tips would be kindly accepted.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Okay I noticed you love to aggressively land with aerials most of the time whenever you were above me in the air, the problem is those tend to be pretty punishable (unless you auto-cancel/space them perfectly with some characters). It's okay as a rare mixup but not something you want to do all the time imo.

If you are having trouble landing safely, don't forget about your double jump, it can be your best friend when trying to land. For instance, a mixup I would personally try is make it look like I'm coming down with an aerial, and than suddenly use my double jump to get away to safety.

The same goes for when you are trying to recover off stage, it's okay to challenge with an aggressive aerial move once in a while but if you do it every single time it just gets too predictable and makes you easy to edge guard.

In the neutral game I think you are okay but I would use tilts a bit more and baits (things like approaching, then slightly moving back, seeing if they whiffed something and then punishing).
Noted. Thank ya very much!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
for a second there i thought it was me. and i thought "well this is embarrasing"
lol no. Its usually always me. If it does it again... do you wanna still keep trying?
P.S im back online waiting.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
oh, sorry -_-
lol my f*king wii needs to get a reality check and stop turning off when a match is about to start. :mad:
Its not like the online thing, it does this sometimes... I have no idea why, proably need a new wii.
...Im back on again, I get back on fast.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
F*k it!!! lol. Sorry for waisting your time dude. My wii is acting dumb today. Im not really motivated to turn the wii back on anymore from what just happened, guess we have to Brawl some other time. I was really looking forward to your Falcon, Luigi, and Ganon.

Top Bottom