• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Turns out I can play a bit more. Anyone else want to play still? CourageHound?

Sarcastic White Mage

Smash Cadet
Not many people use MK here? Interesting, you'd think he'd be used a lot more. I don't know if MK is by best character, it kind of depends on who I'm facing. Sometimes for instance my Snake or Diddy Kong end up doing a lot better. But Diddy Kong vs Bowser...lol I think that's even worse than MK for him.

Oh darn I forgot to use Ganon. I think that would have been a more fair matchup for your bowser than any of the characters I used.

Honestly, I feel like MK is worse.......Its nearly impossible to hit him without the fear of being punished badly, atleast with Diddy its just really annoying (specially with those darn bananas >_<).

Zork

Smash Apprentice
You want me to use DK? Okay. I'll host.

Edit:

White Mage on the ground Diddy Kong gets way bigger punishes than MK imo. Only in the air can MK juggle Bowser harder.

And imo Diddy Kong is a lot harder to get in with slow laggy characters which very poor mobility like Bowser. But I'm not a Bowser main so maybe you are right.

Perhaps next time I'll use Diddy Kong vs you (along with Ganon) and then you can decide which character is more impossible for Bowser ^^

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Oh is SomeoneRandom playing you right now? In that case go ahead and play, I'll wait for someone else. I'm assuming by rotation you mean all 3 of us in the game and one person spectates, the problem with that I find is it causes additional lag at least for me.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Oh is SomeoneRandom playing you right now? In that case go ahead and play, I'll wait for someone else. I'm assuming by rotation you mean all 3 of us in the game and one person spectates, the problem with that I find is it causes additional lag at least for me.
Fair enough. Although, I am liable to leave at any moment, so just a heads up in case you wonder.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
no i wasn't, I was just interested in playing both of you. So yes, rotations.

I think some like goes away when one person is defeated

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Since Someonerandom might be leaving soon go ahead and play him. If you/I are still around afterwords then we can play CourageHound.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
GYK I'll brawl you if you want if he doesn't respond. I'm also looking for someone to Brawl who's free.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Metalbro you want to brawl me? Since you responded to my comment in this thread?
Sorry bro, I can only brawl during the daytime. If you're free on Monday morning, that would be a good time. I've heard you were a great player so I intend to get schooled by you. lol

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sorry bro, I can only brawl during the daytime. If you're free on Monday morning, that would be a good time. I've heard you were a great player so I intend to get schooled by you. lol
All good, I don't really care about those comments... just have fun and yeah ^_^

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Ggs Someonerandom!

I'm trying to train my Bowser and Pika. That Pikachu vs DDD match was HILARIOUS at the end though xD

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs Kester~ Your Snake is pretty good man, that's the first time I fought it haha

Anyone else wanna brawl?

Top Bottom