• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
F*k it!!! lol. Sorry for waisting your time dude. My wii is acting dumb today.
its quite alright.
perhaps our paths werent destined to cross on this particular day...

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Sure I can do that
Gee Gee's DAS. I remember being able to stand a chance against you :l
Well, i gotta take a break im gettin' stressed out.
ill be back later.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs Converse I see you spelled out gotta take a break lol.

Anyway I enjoyed using the low tiers vs low tiers mostly. I wanted to see what I can do with Zelda that time.

This actually felt like a better connection than other times, but it did slow up only briefly fortunately.

Interesting stage choices again lol, but I don't mind that at all.

Edit: You just have to get into the groove some more that's all lol. It has been a while since you were last here.

I've been practicing though lol.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Das want to do some low tier battles? I'm really just looking to get any sort of experience

I was planning on stopping after the matches I had a bit earlier. Pretty smashed out to be honest atm sorry man.

Unless you really want to play I can give it a shot.

ThisIsNotJake

Smash Rookie
I was planning on stopping after the matches I had a bit earlier. Pretty smashed out to be honest atm sorry man.

Unless you really want to play I can give it a shot.
It's fine we can play some other time I'm losing the tv to my parents anyways :p

sorry silverlining didnt see your post but i cant play now but ill definitely play u in the future

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
mainly Mario and Lucas -going to try Lucas again-. Don't have to do Bowser unless you want to.
Weelll I dont know much about either sorry :(. I would say tho, is that you dont always have to land with an aerial. Sometimes, just landing away from youre opponent is the better option. Speaking of options, i'd try and learn about the characters you are trying to use so you can learn what to do in certain situations. I'd go to the character boards, look up guides, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2QzjgcBXX0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW5ZaVM8oHE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwol7mzzS6A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Some vids

Zork

Smash Apprentice
GGS White Mage. I'm surprised the connection was as good as it was. Usually it lags hard for me at this time, especially on Fridays. Well it used to anyway.

Sarcastic White Mage

Smash Cadet
Weelll I dont know much about either sorry :(. I would say tho, is that you dont always have to land with an aerial. Sometimes, just landing away from youre opponent is the better option. Speaking of options, i'd try and learn about the characters you are trying to use so you can learn what to do in certain situations. I'd go to the character boards, look up guides, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2QzjgcBXX0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW5ZaVM8oHE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwol7mzzS6A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Some vids

I feel like that always backfire if im Bowser, because then I have to struggle getting close to my opponent again. As for learning my character.....well I guess I might have to watch others, read and ect. Really didnt want to since I really didnt for Bower but no one seems to click in as much when ever I try to pick up new characters.

Also GGs zork! Not often to see a metaknight main :o. We have to play again sometime :)

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Not many people use MK here? Interesting, you'd think he'd be used a lot more. I don't know if MK is by best character, it kind of depends on who I'm facing. Sometimes for instance my Snake or Diddy Kong end up doing a lot better. But Diddy Kong vs Bowser...lol I think that's even worse than MK for him.

Oh darn I forgot to use Ganon. I think that would have been a more fair matchup for your bowser than any of the characters I used.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
I feel like that always backfire if im Bowser, because then I have to struggle getting close to my opponent again. As for learning my character.....well I guess I might have to watch others, read and ect. Really didnt want to since I really didnt for Bower but no one seems to click in as much when ever I try to pick up new characters.

Also GGs zork! Not often to see a metaknight main :o. We have to play again sometime :)
You never really have to worry about getting in as bowser. Careful aapproaching and shielding at the right moments when at neutral fix that. What you would should focus on is keeping your oppent at bay, and away from you when you are either at neutral or at disadvantage. Propper boxing and punishing is key.

Edit: You dont have trouble getting in except vs campy characters...or most high tiers. But even so, throwing yourself at the opponent isnt the best option

Top Bottom