• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Make sure to Cargo Spike all day guys, because nobody bothers to tech that. >.>

This is what happens when I cant play; I stalk the one thread I know people in...

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Well GGs Kester and Converse I enjoyed the 3 for alls and 1v1s, but there was lag here and there. Nothing too bad though.

That Kirby stage messing people up lol.

Kester I'm not sure if you enjoyed it or not, but I hope you gotten something out the matches.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Well GGs Kester and Converse I enjoyed the 3 for alls and 1v1s, but there was lag here and there. Nothing too bad though.

That Kirby stage messing people lol.

Kester I'm not sure if you enjoyed it or not, but I hope you gotten something out the matches.
gg (the last one really). sorry if my gaming performance was somewhat....lacking. ive been having a bit of an off day.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Make sure to Cargo Spike all day guys, because nobody bothers to tech that. >.>

This is what happens when I cant play; I stalk the one thread I know people in...
You don't have to tech it at low-mid percents because you can just hold up and you will get out of it before they get a chance to do it. I've had quite the DK mirrors in my day, a useful bit of information for sure.

Now that you mention it though I think that's a major reason that goes back to what I said about not liking abusing lag. In lag it can be pretty hard to tech even if you do know the timing for it.

I mean I love playing DK in general but I'd like him even more if Brawl's netcode was 21st century material >_>

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
You don't have to tech it at low-mid percents because you can just hold up and you will get out of it before they get a chance to do it. I've had quite the DK mirrors in my day, a useful bit of information for sure.

Now that you mention it though I think that's a major reason that goes back to what I said about not liking abusing lag. In lag it can be pretty hard to tech even if you do know the timing for it.

I mean I love playing DK in general but I'd like him even more if Brawl's netcode was 21st century material >_>
Waaah, that's actually news to me.

Oh, lag is a completely different story... Good thing techs can be buffered though. I guess it's a matter of whether your input comes out in time. xD

You like playing DK? We should play someday, because the only DK I get to play is Metal, and we haven't played in like, weeks. D: Then we can have super dumb MK dittos. ;P

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios

That Kirby stage messing people up lol.

nope didnt get anything. i dont even know why i thought to brawl with u. meh. waste of time

D

Deleted member

GGs Gabe. Too bad it was a bit laggy but it was fun playing you.

Anyone brawl?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Can you host? Everytime I happen to host, the connection is in a bad state for some reason. :c
I'm going to say good games, but dang, you were not kidding when you said that it lagged. >.>

Was it just my side, or were we literally playing like, 10 frames a second? No salt, but I actually couldn't do anything.

D

Deleted member

I'm going to say good games, but dang, you were not kidding when you said that it lagged. >.>

Was it just my side, or were we literally playing like, 10 frames a second? No salt, but I actually couldn't do anything.
It wasn't that bad. The last game was really starting to get bad but I understand. Brawl's wifi isn't the best.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
It wasn't that bad. The last game was really starting to get bad but I understand. Brawl's wifi isn't the best.
o_o

Really? Just curious, how far might you be from Ontario? Because even though this is wifi, I've played people thousands of miles away (that is the point. xD), and the lag was considerably less than that. Kind of weird. ;P

Either way, ggs, I'll be heading off for today. Gotta come back on the weekend though.

arch knight

Smash Lord
Happy Halloween to all my Arena Guests! May your nights be bloody and the screams....oh the screams be ever so glorious :evil:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
nope didnt get anything. i dont even know why i thought to brawl with u. meh. waste of time
You take this game wayyy too seriously. Not very good sportsmanship imo man, so basically I might be only the person here you won't play against ever. I guess I'm just that scary to you lol.

Facing anyone online is a gamble since you don't know what could happen. Also by your logic you might as well keep a list of players you'll never fight then.

I don't think any matches are a waste of time. However, we don't have to play again if you don't want to since it bothers you so much.

You really need to realize that you won't always put up a fight, but never give up. That makes people not want to play you.

Edit: Imo its good to fight against people you might not be able to beat. I fought Sanoscy a lot on AllisBrawl he was much better than me, but thanks to those matches it helped me realize what I need to do to operate better at higher levels. I always came back for more lol, and he was a cool guy.

I don't think you're a bad person or anything, but you need to not let this get to you like this.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Thats who DAS is man. I wouldn't wanna face him either if I wasn't going to get anything from it. You basically gotta go into each match with him thinking "I'm going to lose, let me see why I'm going to lose." Then try to do better the next game. Its how you get better.

Top Bottom