• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
thanks for the tip. I will work on that.

GG's Deadjames! good to see you again. sorry if I developed any bad habits, other than CPUS ive been fighting the same person for a few weeks...

Anyone else wanna P:M with me??
Yeah it was nice playing with you again. Your DK and Ganon have gotten a lot better! Still need to work on not taking as many unnecessary risks, but I've definitely noticed a lot of improvement.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Yeah it was nice playing with you again. Your DK and Ganon have gotten a lot better! Still need to work on not taking as many unnecessary risks, but I've definitely noticed a lot of improvement.
Awesome, this is great for the ole' self-confidence

still need someone to P:M with, though...

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Haha, 'kay, I'll be on in a second!

I'm fine with rotations. :p
I'd rather hold out for dubz. If not that, like I said, you guys are fine just playing together, then.

Edit: Eh, you know what? I'll join in for rotations. If anyone here wants to move in for dubz, please request so (as long as Path and Converse are okay with it).

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Converse, I accidentally deleted you. Need to re-add me. :v

...Now I wonder if I'll even be able to get a whole of him, though.

Edit: Oh, I guess since I just added you back, you didn't need to register me again. Funny, because that's not how it worked out for me before.

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Converse, I accidentally deleted you. Need to re-add me. :v

...Now I wonder if I'll even be able to get a whole of him, though.

Edit: Oh, I guess since I just added you back, you didn't need to register me again. Funny, because that's not how it worked out for me before.
lol, I usually don't delete people. if I ever get deleted all someone needs to do is re-add me.

this lag is messing with my head, btw.

Last edited:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Okay I'm ready bro, my internet seems stable... If a dc happens, It's my internet... hmph.

Edit: Who will be the host?
I'll host

Edit: Man those were some ggs. I've been waiting to fight your link again for some time now. I'm always looking for some good ideas. You're the better man for sure. I had a lot of fun and wish I could play more but I have to go to bed for work tomorrow :/ Hopefully we can play again sometime. Ggs :)

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'll host
Ha ha! You read my mind about leaving as well, good games bro, you've improved, but the connection was in your favor, how so? I'm about about speed and getting my momentum, once I get my flow and self started up, It's very hard to knock it down.

You have a rolling habit, you still haven't got control over your character, the only thing you switched up Is the Zair use (which Isn't how It's suppose to be played like that. I wish someone would upload a video of me and them (ha ha like anyone would do that X)

Just watch some Izaw videos, and I was inspired to play Link because Of how amazing he is and how underrated he is. Link's the man. Enough said~

Edit: Anyone else want to brawl me now or not?

last edit: Zack, you want to brawl me? Since no one else wants to.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I think Converse wants to just do rotations now, Path.
Ah, mkay.^^

I'm gonna go make myself some coffee, you guys go ahead and rotate.

@ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby @ Fidooblius Fidooblius
GGs. Fun rotations! Always a pleasure, capt'n, and I think this is the first time I've played you, Converse. Fun games.^^

@ L Link2thelost90 @ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby @ Fidooblius Fidooblius
Those were some fun teambattles. I seem to be having some internet problems right now, so I suspect the lag might have been from my end. Hopefully the rotations are better now. GGs.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Ah, mkay.^^

I'm gonna go make myself some coffee, you guys go ahead and rotate.

@ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby @ Fidooblius Fidooblius
GGs. Fun rotations! Always a pleasure, capt'n, and I think this is the first time I've played you, Converse. Fun games.^^

@ L Link2thelost90 @ CaptainKirby CaptainKirby @ Fidooblius Fidooblius
Those were some fun teambattles. I seem to be having some internet problems right now, so I suspect the lag might have been from my end. Hopefully the rotations are better now. GGs.
GG's to you too. :) Keep up the good work with da Link.

Fun dubz matches, guys. ^^ Till next time.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I didn't. Nobody changed the match setting to team battle, and the other guy just left.

Top Bottom