• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I feel so many emotions reading that post and seeing your avatar, Courage.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
umm, GGs street. I would just suggest to learn how your characters work and when to go in. Oh and l cancels are good too.

Anyone else wanna P:M?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@ Richard 89 Richard 89 : We can rotate if you want to join us. I know that left out feelin' bro.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Sorry for leaving so abbrublty like that shadow...had to go...

Ggs tho...maybe we can play again later. Lag was pretty terrible..

Edit: xD naw i can endure lag. Just not being forced off the wii

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Sorry for leaving so abbrublty like that shadow...had to go...

Ggs tho...maybe we can play again later. Lag was pretty terrible..

Edit: xD naw i can endure lag. Just not being forced off the wii
Well they were still some good matches ive just gotten use to playing on lag now just learned to deal with the horrible lag

silverlining

Smash Rookie
maaaaaan, that last game was epic. i'll take that rematch anyday. good games
Lol! Best for last, they say. I won't lie, it felt good. I always hate going against samus. xD
Oh, but normally I would kind of encourage picking stages outside of neutrals, I guess, just today though I'm not in the mood. Next time feel free to get creative. xD

Edit: @ gaborap gaborap Shall we? I want to see your Link. :D

Last edited:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Lol! Best for last, they say. I won't lie, it felt good. I always hate going against samus. xD
Oh, but normally I would kind of encourage picking stages outside of neutrals, I guess, just today though I'm not in the mood. Next time feel free to get creative. xD

Sure

Edit: ready whenever you are :)

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Dasani~ Peach is still coming along nicely, but I feel like you could be plucking more turnips and such. Still extremely aggressive and makes me adapt more to what Peach can do frame wise up close. I'm pretty good at reacting to her jabs and aerials, but don't usually expect f-tilt on landing like that too often. It's actually kinda dangerous if you don't space it right, or if you're not just using it for killing/when the opponent is at a high enough damage to be knocked away.

Those Jigglypuff dittos were fun, bwaha. Never occurred to me how fun a character she is. Might start using her more in place of Ganondorf against some players.

D

Deleted member

Good games Dasani~ Peach is still coming along nicely, but I feel like you could be plucking more turnips and such. Still extremely aggressive and makes me adapt more to what Peach can do frame wise up close. I'm pretty good at reacting to her jabs and aerials, but don't usually expect f-tilt on landing like that too often. It's actually kinda dangerous if you don't space it right, or if you're not just using it for killing/when the opponent is at a high enough damage to be knocked away.

Those Jigglypuff dittos were fun, bwaha. Never occurred to me how fun a character she is. Might start using her more in place of Ganondorf against some players.
...Dasani? Lol x) Meh, I expected a long list of advice :p I like popping that balloon on Smashville x) Those Jigglypuff dittos were fun :p Good games! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman

Ggs. I love having those domestic disputes :) I'd play more but I got some hw to do before bed :0 I had fun, thanks for the games!

Top Bottom