• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Ggs. I love having those domestic disputes :) I'd play more but I got some hw to do before bed :0 I had fun, thanks for the games!
Indeed! Same series matches are fun. ^^ Like, how did a whole hour go by already? We will have to do more zelda link matches fo sho! I really admire your link too, when you dubbed with us that time I was watching him a little. Lol
But I won't interfere with your recovery for the most part, so you can get up on the ledge safely. There's just something that makes me feel bad when he's out of his recovery range. :p Great games though, good luck with homework. :D

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I tried using him that last time i guess it froze your wii
Didn't freeze it, which is new, but it made us loose connection. I'm sorry my wii hates your main :<

Edit: You tried Roy again just now, didn't you? xD If you wanna use your main, it's fine if you'd rather vs someone else... I feel kinda bad.

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Didn't freeze it, which is new, but it made us loose connection. I'm sorry my wii hates your main :<
Hey we are just gonna have to play another time you are destroying me lol gotta get good with someone else and also your link is godlike how did you get so good

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Hey we are just gonna have to play another time you are destroying me lol gotta get good with someone else and also your link is godlike how did you get so good
Aww, GGs then^^ I look forward to seeing your Roy sometime, and thank you for the Marth practice. I've been using him a lot on Brawl lately, so it felt good to come back to him on P:M. Fun matches!

Edit: I'll redownload P:M soon, and hopefully that will take care of the issues.

The connection was good though, since none of my siblings are home lol, I got all the connection yeshhhhhh

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Aww, GGs then^^ I look forward to seeing your Roy sometime, and thank you for the Marth practice. I've been using him a lot on Brawl lately, so it felt good to come back to him on P:M. Fun matches!
Yeah your welcome for being your punching bag and that fox in that last match wasnt suppose to happen when i put that froz? i chose randomly now thanks to that im probably gonna try and use him

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yeah your welcome for being your punching bag and that fox in that last match wasnt suppose to happen when i put that froz? i chose randomly now thanks to that im probably gonna try and use him
Wait, you were Fox, and we lost connection? This is new... my wii most definitely hates me.

R0bO

Smash Rookie
good games for now courage, if you wanna continue later I'm up for it, also I love playin ya :> thanks

Top Bottom