• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

R0bO

Smash Rookie
That's no problem. Must of been because I live in the UK. ^^;;; Great Marth btw!
well first of all its actually not because you live in the uk, you must have wireless connection or someone is just really abusing your router haha if it was a distance lag, both our inputs would be delayed a little more than usual and there wouldn't be lag spikes, just letting ya in on some information >.< and secondly you gotta nice marth too! hope you can fix your connection someday soon so we can play again

Matsushi

True Blood
well first of all its actually not because you live in the uk, you must have wireless connection or someone is just really abusing your router haha if it was a distance lag, both our inputs would be delayed a little more than usual and there wouldn't be lag spikes, just letting ya in on some information >.< and secondly you gotta nice marth too! hope you can fix your connection someday soon so we can play again
It must have been my sister abusing the router. >.< Thank you very much! Hopefully the connection will be better. ^__^

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Courage. I don't know why the connection got so crazy before you left. =P Your Yoshi is still too intense mode. I almost never know how you're gonna land with him because you switch your options up so much, so it's difficult for me to punish those with consistency most of the time. Try to switch up your grounded options more, though. You tend to mainly use get up attack or you just stand up. Either one predisposes you to a shield grab or (possibly) a short hopped aerial. Against Ganon, you'd get thunderstomped, which could spell death for ya.

Fun games though. Sorry we couldn't team this evening.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Jiggle4life. Sorry for my rusty play, I haven't touched P:M for almost 2 months now. Nice Pika and Roy. That Pika is really annoying in a good way. That thunderjolt tossing was good.

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
GG's Jiggle4life. Sorry for my rusty play, I haven't touched P:M for almost 2 months now. Nice Pika and Roy. That Pika is really annoying in a good way. That thunderjolt tossing was good.
For you not to have touched it in 2 months your good lol I've only been playing pm for 2 months
Nice marth I'm usually not THAT campy but I couldn't rush you with get wrecked so I panicked lol

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
P:M dubz, anyone? I've got to be gone for about 15 minutes, so that gives time for people willing to participate. If not, I'm also up for singles when I get back.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Gosh at that connection. Only gave us a slight bit of hope just to stomp it out in our faces each time, haha. Sorry Trunks.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
P:M dubz, anyone? I've got to be gone for about 15 minutes, so that gives time for people willing to participate. If not, I'm also up for singles when I get back.
Hey im up for the dubs if you can find another person

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, Path. The lag got exponentially worse as the games progressed on, but it's always nice playing you, regardless. :)

To anyone who can still participate in dubz, like this comment.

GGs Captain. :teeth:

You can read my Link like an open book. I've realized I have some pretty bad grabbing habits from our fights, aaaaaaaaaaaah. Thank you for the matches, learned a ton!
Same to you. You can read a lot of my characters as if you had been playing the match-up for decades, honestly. xb We both had our ups and downs those matches, though, you could say. Great experience for me too, nonetheless. :)

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GG's, Path. The lag got exponentially worse as the games progressed on, but it's always nice playing you, regardless. :)

To anyone who can still participate in dubz, like this comment.
Yeah, siblings got home and on the internet as the games progressed... sorry about that. :x

Top Bottom