• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Yeah, siblings got home and on the internet as the games progressed... sorry about that. :x
How dare they inadvertently interfere with our Project M time. :p (Heh heh, no prob', anyway. The lag was at least tolerable this time around, unlike many of the other sessions we've had.)

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
How dare they inadvertently interfere with our Project M time. :p (Heh heh, no prob', anyway. The lag was at least tolerable this time around, unlike many of the other sessions we've had.)
Yeah, it was! I was pretty surprised, since I know my brother was playing an online game the entire time. How dare he... I gotta time my P:M time better haha.

I gotta go eat now. :p Till the next match to the death, Captain!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Yeah, it was! I was pretty surprised, since I know my brother was playing an online game the entire time. How dare he... I gotta time my P:M time better haha.

I gotta go eat now. :p Till the next match to the death, Captain!
All right, see you around. ;)

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs Zatch, I still got alotta work to do xD Picked a good time to stop though, my left thumb is killing me x_x haha

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Meh, sorry, Shadow, but I think I'm gonna have to retcon out of doubles for tonight. I've got some homework to do. Maybe tomorrow, guys.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games again, Bacon. Our connection started dwindling, but it seems like your Wolf is getting better. Just learn how to not let yourself get shield pressured so much, and space your b-airs better. If you're coming at me with them, at least retreat them as you input them to avoid getting punished by a grab or something.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Gu. You guys are gonna see even stupider stuff from my Ganon to come. I've gotten a ****load of punches today, lol.

bigguwap6

Smash Rookie
Good games again, Bacon. Our connection started dwindling, but it seems like your Wolf is getting better. Just learn how to not let yourself get shield pressured so much, and space your b-airs better. If you're coming at me with them, at least retreat them as you input them to avoid getting punished by a grab or something.
next time we fight, ima be ready

Top Bottom