• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Sure, see ya there.
Whew! I feel like such a donkey now. I'm sorry for going hard on you, but you were doing quite a few punishable things. I hope at least I helped you realise some of them... But aside from that, I did geniunely have a good time fighting you. Your counterpicks were interesting, and I loved those doubles! I don't think I ever ditto'd a TL who didn't spam projectiles. I fear I may be turning slightly campy myself though.
Butyeah. Lemme give you character and then general advice.
I can't speak much for marf or ike, but with TL don't go to hit with with an aerial upb unless you are certain it'll hit!! You were using a lot with ike, too, so just be careful. And umm... I can't think of anything else, I might be confusing you with ami's marf I fought prior. ><
So, 1. Try to cut the taunting a wee bit. Personally I don't mind if you want to celebrate a ko with one, once you don't get obnoxious about it.
2. You have a habit of repeating the same move twice. Exactly twice, if the first doesn't connect. Seeing this made it easy to know what you were going to use next which helped me try to thwart it.
3. Rolling. Stahp et.
4 You get slightly predictable too, I tested your reactions with things numerous times and then went with an option to
counter it. Especially against your counter lol, try not to throw it out so much. Try different attacks at times though, just make it a bit more interesting. Try to see what followups you do, and experiment with them. Like instead of fsmash could you dtilt/jab instead? It could be situational, but better to know it and not need it rather than not know and need. :D
5. You're good with ledgeguarding! :p

I hope you act upon this though ^, and hope to play you again soon. Ty for the games!
Been to four doctors in the past 24 hours, but I'm feeling a little better and I need a break.

Anybody want to play? Gonna be out all week.
Oh dear. I hope you get well soon! I see that you are in a match, well you were when I last saw a bit ago, but if you're still up for a game afterwards put me on the waiting list. :p

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oi. Silvy-chan wants to play.

If you're still around, we can play now. Otherwise, I'll be here for anyone else.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Silvy. c: My head is getting all achey again. Urg.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Good games Silvy. c: My head is getting all achey again. Urg.
Likewise! I at least feel like I'm getting gradually better against you.... but sheik vs zelda hurt. D: Beating my trainee who you know I get sore over up with my poor main! I know I need the practice, but. Some things I can tolerate more than others. xD;
But you're amazing as always, glad I got to practice some sheiking. ^^

But god, those headpains don't sound good. I hope you do be careful with yourself this next week and try not to look at any screens for too long? I don't really know what to suggest but,
hope to hear that you feel better soon. ^^;

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Uhh, GGs IDairYou, I guess? Lol as you can see, i'm not all that good, or technical rather.

Anyone else wanna P:M?

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Uhh, GGs IDairYou, I guess? Lol as you can see, i'm not all that good, or technical rather.

Anyone else wanna P:M?
I'd play, but you and Dair should hit up each other again when he comes back. There'll always be a next time, though. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom