• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
Anybody up for a brawl match? I've never actually versed someone here before. I don't know what to expect.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Anyone want to brawl?
xD Shall we Ami?
Great games! You seem to dislike Lylat Cruise. xP
But that lag was downright TERRIBLE. D: Half my inputs were coming out as something else, lol. Was it the same for you? I could hardly even SH. xD

Edit: I'll play you, Goldman! I'm not the most experienced player around here, so I think I could be a good start. xP Just add the FC under my avatar~

Last edited:

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
But that lag was downright TERRIBLE. D: Half my inputs were coming out as something else, lol. Was it the same for you? I could hardly even SH. xD

Edit: I'll play you, Goldman! I'm not the most experienced player around here, so I think I could be a good start. xP Just add the FC under my avatar~
Thanks! I guess I'll host the match

silverlining

Smash Rookie
I hate it with a burning passion. Lol. Sorry, I tried to deal at first, but you kept picking it, it just makes me so uncomfortable playing there. XD Maybe a zelda habit or something. But I'm boring and like picking neutral stages 24/7. Sorry to have been cramping on your attempt at variety. xD
Bu omg, so much. She would not airdodge. Nope. Not unless i put it in like 5 seconds before. Got juggled so hard. :p At least you have shaken the rust off, it seems! But next time we go at it I will shieldgrab that side b so hard. >>! Oh, and apparently as Sheik i was inputting dair, one of her best moves (TL, yeah, I know about my problem with his. xD) but was that dair kill over the edge not one of the greatest things ever? If I didn't also die while doing it, new ko technique! xD
But, fun games besides the lag. :D

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
Ggs, Amical. Sorry for all the SD's with MK, I just gave up because I kept messing up his moves.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Been to four doctors in the past 24 hours, but I'm feeling a little better and I need a break.

Anybody want to play? Gonna be out all week.

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Thanks! I guess I'll host the match
Wow, I expected you to be new to this game. I guess I was wrong! But I do have to say a few things:
With Marth, you're extremely smash-happy. You neglect your specials and tilts. Basically, you're choosing not to use the things Marth is good for. You happened to get so many lucky tippers in our matches that it was beyond ridiculous; so don't expect spamming F-Smash to win you matches against better players. I happen to brawl more aggressively, which is a bad thing, so I kept running into everything you used. But with others, you'll find that that doesn't work at all. xP I know, it's my fault for running into you so much, but I'm just telling you what you must watch out for. Good games~

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
Wow, I expected you to be new to this game. I guess I was wrong! But I do have to say a few things:
With Marth, you're extremely smash-happy. You neglect your specials and tilts. Basically, you're choosing not to use the things Marth is good for. You happened to get so many lucky tippers in our matches that it was beyond ridiculous; so don't expect spamming F-Smash to win you matches against better players. I happen to brawl more aggressively, which is a bad thing, so I kept running into everything you used. But with others, you'll find that that doesn't work at all. xP I know, it's my fault for running into you so much, but I'm just telling you what you must watch out for. Good games~
Thanks for the tips.:dazwa:

Top Bottom