• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
Wanna try one more time? Just changed something. If not, GGs^^

Sorry Dott, thought you were jiggs. If Jiggs is done, I'll play though.
ill give it 1 more shot :)
do you by any chance have roys textures modded? cuz it worked till I tried to play him

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
ill give it 1 more shot :)
Yeah, no idea why it's doing that. Oh well. That's too bad, I could use the Pikachu practice. :p

GGs^^

Edit: No, I just have the PM straight from the site.

2ndEdit: So I found out why it was lagging so much! My brother was downloading something pretty heavy.

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
Good games Street, just a few tips:

Use the shield and grabs a little more.
When you are using Ike, dont overuse the up-b, yes, it have a super armor, but prevent the fall place can cost you a stock.
Also when you're going to return to the platform target the exact edge of the plataform, don't target to fall onto the platform.
Don't run opposite from your enemy, specially if your opponent is faster than you (try to use a wavedash).

Well, that's all, and good Samus!

Last edited:

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Great games! Sorry I couldn't play more. Very nice Snake!
i remember playing against u once and i lost every game. but boy i felt great when i finally beat u in those 2 games! i still cant believe i won the game where i accidentally SD at the beginning and i was thinking about quitting but i didnt! good games man! :D

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Likewise :p Your fundamentals and setups have improved quit a bit! And I'm glad to see I can still be crafty on the fly haha
Yeah dude totally. That one game you DESTROYED my Snake the first stock after all the other Snake/Wolf matches typically going much better for me.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nothing Ike has can kill at 40% unless you're either Puff or have terrible DI.
Not considering spikes and stuff, fully charged f-smash and pre-fully charged eruption can kill an enemy at 40%. I'm assuming the enemy starts off at 40% and gets hit by either of these. Much "easier" to kill with the latter, but the former is faaaaaar more practical after something like a shield break.

Anybody want to play? Just got back from the hospital. One hell of a day, still feel crappy.

Last edited:

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Not considering spikes and stuff, fully charged f-smash and pre-fully charged eruption can kill an enemy at 40%. I'm assuming the enemy starts off at 40% and gets hit by either of these. Much "easier" to kill with the latter, but the former is faaaaaar more practical after something like a shield break.

Anybody want to play? Just got back from the hospital. One hell of a day, still feel crappy.
Again, not talking about Brawl, but I guess I forgot to mention that fully charged eruption and quick draw are both OHKOs in Project M regardless of percent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom