• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
You host.
GGs Ornge sorry for the lag it claims it was green though. It did move like green when it didn't lag, and I don't think I can recall you playing Fox back then.

It was mostly Toon LInk and Marth before, and Fox is frustrating to use online I would know.

I enjoyed fighting you again.

Last edited:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
silverlining I'll brawl you.

btw my name is Timmy. :)

I'll host when I see you on!

Edit: ok nvm he didn't show up. Oh well, back to Training mode for me...

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Silverlining, I gotta get going now. GGs. :)

Did I really KO you with that bat from behind though?!?! xD
Ahh, durn. Had I known I'd have tried Zelda sooner lol. Great games! But yes, yes you did. xD I guess Ness has great aim! You learned some of his secret potential at least, bring that dawg to top tier with that backwards bat. You know him well though, I was pressured a lot there and did not know what to do. xD Hope to play you again soon!

Can I still get brawl doubles? o.o give me a like if anyone wants to
I want tooooooo. I thought earlier on you were dismissing it or i'd have pushed it further

Last edited:
Top Bottom