• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

D

Deleted member

GG's, Dan. :) Your characters are steadily growing more and more solid each time I play them.

I just had a good round of singles, so I'm taking a break for now.
Thanks :) and good games CK :D That Kirby is awesome as always! :)

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'll play.
GGs Metalbro I don't think I've ever fought your Ike before. You keep being out all these characters lol, but you're definitely well rounded just be careful with those spot dodges.

I was waiting for a quite a few of them.

Edit: Also good spike kills vs my Falco as Marth. I rarely get hit by that move, and you killed me twice with it lol.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Metalbro I don't think I've ever fought your Ike before. You keep being out all these characters lol, but you're definitely well rounded just be careful with those spot dodges.

I was waiting for a quite a few of them.

Edit: Also good spike kills vs my Falco as Marth. I rarely get hit by that move, and you killed me twice with it lol.
Yeah GG's! I just don't know how to stop spot dodging. Lmao

I play a lot of characters because sticking to a few just bores me to death. I think I'm improving a bit, but my predictability is still off the charts. No joke, whenever I input a move I could tell you were going to punish me for it and I'm like "Why did I do that, stop doing that" lol

Those Marth spikes are easier to land on Falco than other characters, I don't know why.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yeah GG's! I just don't know how to stop spot dodging. Lmao

I play a lot of characters because sticking to a few just bores me to death. I think I'm improving a bit, but my predictability is still off the charts. No joke, whenever I input a move I could tell you were going to punish me for it and I'm like "Why did I do that, stop doing that" lol

Those Marth spikes are easier to land on Falco than other characters, I don't know why.
The spot dodging something that will go away eventually if you want to stop it lol. That's the same reason I play a lot of people too, and man does it make the game more fun imo lol.

I always try to read and think while I'm fighting, and look at my opponents to think what to do next. As you get better you'll start mixing up and even adapting better as well. You're definitely improving though.

Falco pretty easy to string along with moves from Marth at lower percentages mostly. It might be his head though.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Gabe, your link has gotten a lot better. You gave me a run for my money on those matches.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Ggs man, that last game was your win... I'm not sure how that happened??? Your Kirby grab is as deadly as ever; once I'm caught I'm down at least 30-40%. Nice link btw.
Idk what happened either. I input a jump but it never came out lol. I tried to show you some setups with link like bomb throw down to footstool to down air. A certain other link main does this to me all the time.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Nice matches street you had me on that roy until i figured him out and that lag did give me a hard time getting back on the stage and you killed me every time i failed at grabbing the ledge

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Hound, sorry for heading off last night without a word. My head has been killing me the last few days, and now it seems like my lymph nodes are swelling. Tried to sleep it off last night, but sleeping through most of today didn't do much of anything.

I can barely even remember how either of us were playing last night, so I can't reliably advise anything right now. But we could play some more soon and I could offer some then.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Good games Hound, sorry for heading off last night without a word. My head has been killing me the last few days, and now it seems like my lymph nodes are swelling. Tried to sleep it off last night, but sleeping through most of today didn't do much of anything.

I can barely even remember how either of us were playing last night, so I can't reliably advise anything right now. But we could play some more soon and I could offer some then.
Oh, sorry to hear that....

I can play a few games whenever you're ready.

Top Bottom