• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I feel a bit better now, just needed a hot shower. Head still hurts, so I might go to sleep early tonight. Anyone want to play?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Snail.

I'll play with you, Roy, if you're still there.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
ggs diddy. after that triple sd i knew it was over. i should start learning that yoshi mu :p

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Lol ggs Joey, I could tell your mewtwo has improved a lot since last time. It kinda feels like I haven't played P:M in awhile

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess all the energy was expended earlier... If anyone wants to brawl I'll be around for another hour or so.

Edit: basic brawl... here I come!

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Good games Snail.

I'll play with you, Roy, if you're still there.
Good games Zatch. Your a amazing player. You pressured me so much that I had to start spot dodging ,something I neglect using. I wish I saw your link more in action!

Thanks for the advice on marth,I'll greatly consider to using them.^^

Last edited:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Good games Roy. Work on that dodging habit, and use more side B with Marth. More tilts and n-air wouldn't hurt either.

@ gaborap gaborap : Still looking?

Ggs man, I had to end it on such an awesome finishing kill. That was awesome. I have to say,after those games I won (by accident of course), I was scared on those next matches. You're teaching me a lot though and I appreciate it. I had fun, thanks, Master.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play if you're still there Skrakie.

Good games Gabe. I give players around here a reason to beware of the Ganon punch, lol. The Link dittos were really fun, as usual. Roll less, use your shield more. You can do lots more out of your shield than out of a dodge. More jab cancels and z-air, yadda yadda yadda. Good games. c:

Scraket

Smash Ace

Good games Gabe. I give players around here a reason to beware of the Ganon punch, lol. The Link dittos were really fun, as usual. Roll less, use your shield more. You can do lots more out of your shield than out of a dodge. More jab cancels and z-air, yadda yadda yadda. Good games. c:
Im here!! See you online

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116

im your senpai and i notice you
lets play

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Skrakie. Loving the n-air use and improvements you've made. But don't always be offensive when it comes to getting out if the air after being sent up. I can bait the attacks and just grab you again or punish with something heavier. Full hop your d-airs to get all of the hits, and at mid-higher percents, set up d-tilt lock. I personally think it's a terrible anti-air, so try not to use it so much for that purpose.

You still there, Saur? :3

person13nebur

Smash Rookie
NNID
Personaffex
... Okay... So if anyone wants to brawl me or not just post it and I'll check back in like five minutes.
Person wants to brawl you. >:D

Person wants to brawl you. >:D
Aw, I guess it's kinda late :( Maybe tomorrow or something...Or I guess today is tomorrow. So later today! lulz

Night, dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Question; Has anyone made a Brawl tournament for our little thread yet? I'm tempted to make one XD

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Question; Has anyone made a Brawl tournament for our little thread yet? I'm tempted to make one XD
That would be cool. I'd be at the bottom of the barrel but hey, there's dreaming :)

Brawl / Project M anyone?
I'll be able to play in a few. I'm waiting for the wife to take control of the little one :) If you're still free then, then I'll play brawl :D

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Excuse me, I went to eat. But seems you have a match now

Brawl / Project M anyone?

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Pm anyone? rotations plx

or brawl. But you have to add my new code

Last edited:
Top Bottom