• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

R0bO

Smash Rookie
Ahh, durn. Had I known I'd have tried Zelda sooner lol. Great games! But yes, yes you did. xD I guess Ness has great aim! You learned some of his secret potential at least, bring that dawg to top tier with that backwards bat. You know him well though, I was pressured a lot there and did not know what to do. xD Hope to play you again soon!

I want tooooooo. I thought earlier on you were dismissing it or i'd have pushed it further
I don't think theres enough people on that will play right now :(

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Good games :) And thanks for the advice :) i'll practice :p
Yeah I think Peach can chain dthrow against Ike, but I'm not sure about Wario either way dthrow is usually a better combo option than uthrow against floaties.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
@ someonerandom someonerandom GGs, sorry to cut it short my stepdad needed to use the CRT I was playing on. Man I was really looking forward to playing your Falco too, I've never played him before, it seems as though we've both picked up new characters since the last time we played.

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Aww, short amount of games this time around. Nonetheless, good games deadjames. Yeah, I've never seen Diddy or Wario from you before, and I was looking at the spacies a while ago, and Falco just seemed to fit my style. Wanted to see what how they fared! Perhaps next time though.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Yeah I've been messing around with Wario here and there, but I'm thinking of making Diddy a tertiary. I'm trying to learn more of the Brawl characters because I keep losing to all the Melee players in tourney since they all know how to outlame Peach with Fox and Falco lol. As for my new main I'm trying to choose between Ike or ZSS I like them both a lot so I can't really decide.

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I've been messing around with Wario here and there, but I'm thinking of making Diddy a tertiary. I'm trying to learn more of the Brawl characters because I keep losing to all the Melee players in tourney since they know all know how to outlame Peach with Fox and Falco lol.
Man, I always hate playing characters with items because my item control sucks, lol. You got a +1 on me there. I don't suppose you'd ever consider picking up one of the three spacies to counter the Melee players? I know Courage made it really hard for my spacies with Yoshi, though I don't know if it was just that he was really good at the match ups. :o

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Man, I always hate playing characters with items because my item control sucks, lol. You got a +1 on me there. I don't suppose you'd ever consider picking up one of the three spacies to counter the Melee players? I know Courage made it really hard for my spacies with Yoshi, though I don't know if it was just that he was really good at the match ups. :o
I personally have a really hard time fighting against the spacies with Yoshi, especially Falco. Fox isnt too bad, and Wolf can be pretty hard too. But Falco/Yoshi always feels like an uphill battle.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I've tried playing spacies, I do like Wolf a lot, but my Fox and Falco are pretty trash. I actually think Yoshi is pretty even with spacies, but I struggle with his ledge-techs.
I personally have a really hard time fighting against the spacies with Yoshi, especially Falco. Fox isnt too bad, and Wolf can be pretty hard too. But Falco/Yoshi always feels like an uphill battle.
Not sure if we're on the same page. You only play Brawl don't you? We're talking about Project M.

Last edited:

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
I've tried playing spacies, I do like Wolf a lot, but my Fox and Falco are pretty trash. I actually think Yoshi is pretty even with spacies, but I struggle with his ledge-techs.

Not sure if we're on the same page. You only play Brawl don't you? We're talking about Project M.
Whoops, sorry I had no idea lol. Yeah I've never played PM

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Haha it's all good I appreciate your eagerness to give your input.
Its funny cause I saw "Yoshi" and I saw "Spacies" and I was like "Oh **** I play Yoshi and my housemate plays all 3 spacies, time to lay some knowledge!" and I got all excited

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
and deadjames I like your thought of play the brawl characters but I recommend zss no1 likes ike:p lol
This lagg... I'll stick for a few more, but I think we just have a bad connection, every time we play it's this bad.

Edit:
GGs. Nice pika from what I saw.

Last edited:
Top Bottom