• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

bigguwap6

Smash Rookie
Hmm... those double posts.

You don't look look like an Ad-bot Mr.Fox. Tell me, do you or your colleagues have any plans to exterminate the universe?

(maybe I'm just being paranoid).

Anyways... Please use the edit button Sir.

And Hi, I don't think we've met yet~

:006:
hello @Xiroey , sorry for the trouble. and no, im not an ad-bot

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
My TL would just piss people off, including myself. xD Ewwwwwwww Ike dittos. I don't enjoy those at all outside of tournament and the Ike Bi-Weeklies that used to go on. But maybe. It'd be fun to play your Link too, heh. <3 Thanks. Can't say I've ever played a TL quite like yours either. c: He's quick on his stubby little feet.

Still up to play for about half an hour. Someone give me more 'Dorfy practice.
Ha ha, you're an MJG Toonlink. ;) I know you haven't played a Toon like mine, It's because Toonlink can be played like this, It's more better and It shows that you have tech skill and you can hold your ground with him (not just depending on camping to win a single match). I can camp like a mofo believe me, but It's not worth it. Ike dittos? I really hate them as well, I never know why I want to play Ikes... You ever played LNAID's Ike before? Just wondering since you both share the same color. ;P Also, I wasn't moving the way I wanted to move and react with Ike... Guess that was a Toonlink day? Thank you for liking my Toon. =) If we Brawl tonight as well, I'll try to preform my Footstool shenanigans and Zair tricks. All these Toon tricks work on everyone, only Jiggs. But, I have some other things stored for Jiggs. ;)

My Link can only play to his fullest without lag. My Link is easily the tech-est and unorthodox Link you'll find. Who's Legan. X)

Sorry bro, I can't. :( Tonight though I'm sure, and Powershielding against TL's moves won't do much, you have to read his jumps and always try to pin him down to the ground. You should brawl my boy Cray. He has the best Ganon you'll ever see. If I'm Brawling him, join us and we can rotate or I'll just watch you guys tear each other apart. ;P

Ps. Don't forget to let Sunny know I typed "Hi" to him. =O! Don't forget! Okay.?

Last edited:

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
Good games Rose.there were a lot of even matches,your a better player tha me btw.I'm still wondering why you were idle in certain matches,I tried my best not to hit you XD I was really confused.also, i can't believe I beat your meta knight with link.a highlight for me.

Ah,apologies if you thought I was cheating.i just became impatient and wondering where you went,no hard feelings I hope. ^^
yah its ok but i had to do stuff but i suck aginst long range attacks so yah u win aginst me

XakYm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XakYm09
3DS FC
0018-0121-2348
good gams xay nice marth but practice maks great keep practiceing
Yeah thanks, I mained Marth in Melee and this is my first time in like 2 years to use Marth. As you can see DeDeDe is now my main but I think I might use Marth as well. Is there a way to add you as a friend here in Smashboard ?

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I'll Brawl you, Ami :)
Great games! It took me a little bit to get into it. Lol, those bob-ombs. xP Also, I never play on Brinstar, so that was... Interesting, to say the least, haha~
I noticed some habits (some of which I have, too):
You like to roll behind your opponent a lot. Now, I'm really bad at punishing that, but everyone else is great at it. xD It's laggy and predictable, so you might want to try and tone down on that. Then, with Peach, you charge FSmashes a whole bunch when you're not even within range to hit me. Every time you did that (except once, lol), I was able to wait until you smashed and run in to punish you hard for it. If you're sitting there charging a smash, don't expect your opponent to run into it.
And with your Peach, I'd also say to use a lot more turnips. Those things I find very annoying. xP
Well, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. So anyway, great games again! Very intense and fun! Let's play again soon~

EDIT: Oh, yes, one VERY major thing I forgot: You really need to mix up your ledge game. About 90% of the time! you just used a normal get-up, and I was always able to capitalize on that. Try more ledge jumps, ledge attacks (only if you know it will hit), ledge hop attacks/air dodges, and roll get-ups. That way, your opponent won't be able to guess how you'll recover so easily~

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Great games! It took me a little bit to get into it. Lol, those bob-ombs. xP Also, I never play on Brinstar, so that was... Interesting, to say the least, haha~
I noticed some habits (some of which I have, too):
You like to roll behind your opponent a lot. Now, I'm really bad at punishing that, but everyone else is great at it. xD It's laggy and predictable, so you might want to try and tone down on that. Then, with Peach, you charge FSmashes a whole bunch when you're not even within range to hit me. Every time you did that (except once, lol), I was able to wait until you smashed and run in to punish you hard for it. If you're sitting there charging a smash, don't expect your opponent to run into it.
And with your Peach, I'd also say to use a lot more turnips. Those things I find very annoying. xP
Well, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. So anyway, great games again! Very intense and fun! Let's play again soon~
Good games Ami =P Haha, im not used to play Marth or Lucario a lot so it was a little weird xD I got a little distracted on Brinstar and it basically ruined the match for me xD But yeah, the matches were lots of fun :) I hope to play with you again soon :D

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Anyone wanna Dubz?? We need two more peeps+ im hosting

First person to reply______Be red team! :D Second person______be blue plz!

Last edited:
Top Bottom