• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

D

Deleted member

Did @XDanDan612 Just die? WHERE'D YOU GO?
Yes, im dead ._. Im talking to you from Heaven....lol jk :p My eyes are really hurting right now so I need a little break for now :p GGs Moi-Moi, Silvy and Rose! ^-^ Those matches were lots of fun! :D (Its obvious that I can't play as Jigglypuff xD)

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Yes, im dead ._. Im talking to you from Heaven....lol jk :p My eyes are really hurting right now so I need a little break for now :p GGs Moi-Moi, Silvy and Rose! ^-^ Those matches were lots of fun! :D (Its obvious that I can't play as Jigglypuff xD)
God dayum! Someone has improved! :D GGS!!!

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Lol ^5 Luma, our comebacks were sweet. I'll write a post later, but for now I still want moar doobz. But ow Dan, hope you feel better soon. D:
So two more anyone?

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Well, that's not what I was saying but I'd be down I guess. xD I can't come on so late though, yesterday I stayed up til like 6am. So if you 3 are game and here ealier then sure.

Aww, when I went pitch the first time I could just see the hate as you comboed me and then switched to her. Lol. Just for future reference, don't try to dair on zelda's upsmash, it has really high priority. It can overpower the descent of Yosh's down b too. So in future you could try stalling and space an aerial like Pitch's fair or Yoshle's bair. I'm sure with the correct timing it could work. :D
Your jig was alright! just keep practicing. o:

by guys good games what did u think of my jigglypuff
I think we made a pretty good team when you went Jig. :p
Thank you for teaming with me! But uhm, I'm so sorry about hitting you those times. >< After a while I just really wanted to win so I stopped being as careful. We indeed triumphed though! Also, was it you who turned team attack off? With how I was being I don't blame you, but just leave it on next time. I was wondering how my attacks were so narrowly 'avoiding' you. :p I promise if we ever team again l'll be more delicate with you!
God dayum! Someone has improved! :D GGS!!!
I was so proud of your LKs Moi, yew go gurl. Once you get the hang of it seeing the distance you need is easy.
That slick Mario, he was goddamn immortal. And have you started trainng your Link already? Nooo, I still gotta start on mine. I feel like everyone there in our matches has expanded their range of characters since I last played them, while I'm still here flopping around with my 6. xD
But sorry, I would have liked to 1vs1 but once we all start TPing I find it hard to get into the mood again. We shall have to soon! [Need to cram study this week so...]

So great games everyone, I had fun. :D

Last edited:

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
Well, that's not what I was saying but I'd be down I guess. xD I can't come on so late though, yesterday I stayed up til like 6am. So if you 3 are game and here ealier then sure.

Aww, when I went pitch the first time I could just see the hate as you comboed me and then switched to her. Lol. Just for future reference, don't try to dair on zelda's upsmash, it has really high priority. It can overpower the descent of Yosh's down b too. So in future you could try stalling and space an aerial like Pitch's fair or Yoshle's bair. I'm sure with the correct timing it could work. :D
Your jig was alright! just keep practicing. o:

I think we made a pretty good team when you went Jig. :p
Thank you for teaming with me! But uhm, I'm so sorry about hitting you those times. >< After a while I just really wanted to win so I stopped being as careful. We indeed triumphed though! Also, was it you who turned team attack off? With how I was being I don't blame you, but just leave it on next time. I was wondering how my attacks were so narrowly 'avoiding' you. :p I promise if we ever team again l'll be more delicate with you!

I was so proud of your LKs Moi, yew go gurl. Once you get the hang of it seeing the distance you need is easy.
That slick Mario, he was goddamn immortal. And have you started trainng your Link already? Nooo, I still gotta start on mine. I feel like everyone there in our matches has expanded their range of characters since I last played them, while I'm still here flopping around with my 6. xD
But sorry, I would have liked to 1vs1 but once we all start TPing I find it hard to get into the mood again. We shall have to soon! [Need to cram study this week so...]

So great games everyone, I had fun. :D
no it was not me who turned off team attack i had no control over that only items and stages

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
0133-5347-3669 add me do I need your code?
Didn't Robo ask before me? Unless you want to play me in particular

Edit: Yeah you need the other person code as well which is in my profile pic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom