• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, although I haven't really used him in a while, but I was using Toon Link recently. I felt like my Luigi got a bit rustier as the matches went on, and my Toon Link felt rusty at first. We should definitely have a rematch after I get some more practice.
Igot you man, next time just let me know when you want to brawl.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody around to play? I want to practice a bit more before I head out today. Namely Ganondorf practice since I might use him for some money matches.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

I'll be on in a second.
good games bro! Why did you leave? The taunts? Nah bro, just making it look really friendly. I hope to brawl you again, my Ike is too free. X)

Edit: don't take this so seriously. :( I want to brawl people around here and you typed you could. :)

Lets be Arena friends! :D

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games GYK. I think I'm more than ready for this tournament, and the possible money matches, hehe. I have the powershielding down pat pretty much, I just wish wifi would've registered it more often so I didn't get hit by b-air and projectiles so much. =P

I'm going to assume it's not just a bad habit because of how awesome you were playing, but why did you sidestep dodge against Ganondorf as often as you did? I was able to sit and wait it out and punish with a dash attack afterward. I couldn't tell if you were afraid of getting hit by something or grabbed by a choke, but you would've been better off using n-air or b-air in lieu of the dodges.

I just left to eat something. I'm still good to play if anybody is around.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games GYK. I think I'm more than ready for this tournament, and the possible money matches, hehe. I have the powershielding down pat pretty much, I just wish wifi would've registered it more often so I didn't get hit by b-air and projectiles so much. =P

I'm going to assume it's not just a bad habit because of how awesome you were playing, but why did you sidestep dodge against Ganondorf as often as you did? I was able to sit and wait it out and punish with a dash attack afterward. I couldn't tell if you were afraid of getting hit by something or grabbed by a choke, but you would've been better off using n-air or b-air in lieu of the dodges.

I just left to eat something. I'm still good to play if anybody is around.
Ah I see, but the WiFi was messing my TL tricks and stuff. Ganondorf can't jump from Toons airs, even he did, Toon can just throw more airs at him. Don't type that you've seen Toon combo strings and tricks this. I know you haven't, and same goes for my Ike. Next time I'll get you with my Ike and Link as well. Power shield? That's easy, only WiFi makes it harder than It is. You might not believe this, but my Toon destroys Ganondorf. Bring any Ganon and I'll bet him. Anyone. =O

Good luck in your money matches. Win more than a dollar? K?

Also, I step dodge, because, I want to bait your Ganondorf into something. I basically watch how you react to it, I'll use a lot, then a little bit, then I will only step dodge when I want to do something.I'm basically testing your mind and you're very pateint, but that's not going to stop me or slow me down. Moblity Is how I use my characters.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ah I see, but the WiFi was messing my TL tricks and stuff. Ganondorf can't jump from Toons airs, even he did, Toon can just throw more airs at him. Don't type that you've seen Toon combo strings and tricks this. I know you haven't, and same goes for my Ike. Next time I'll get you with my Ike and Link as well. Power shield? That's easy, only WiFi makes it harder than It is. You might not believe this, but my Toon destroys Ganondorf. Bring any Ganon and I'll bet him. Anyone. =O

Good luck in your money matches. Win more than a dollar? K?

Also, I step dodge, because, I want to bait your Ganondorf into something. I basically watch how you react to it, I'll use a lot, then a little bit, then I will only step dodge when I want to do something.I'm basically testing your mind and you're very pateint, but that's not going to stop me or slow me down. Moblity Is how I use my characters.
Wasn't trying to jump from them, but it's so easy to tell when most of his attacks are coming that I made best attempts to powershield them, particularly b-air. The only thing I reckon would feasibly catch me up on the ground is z-air, jabs, and possibly tilts or d-smash. I can foresee and/or react swimmingly to most else, I'd say. People would be better off spacing me rather than rushing so often. But I don't doubt that TL wrecks Ganon; I just think I'd stand a fighting chance.

Don't quite get what you mean about the combo strings, but Ganon is a sucker for combos by default anyhow. I've mained Ike for a pretty good while, I have absolute confidence in fighting him because I can forecast his options with remarkable accuracy. I'd even go for powershielding all hits from jab if we played offline. O=

Oh. I wouldn't get baited into anything out of a sidestep; I can promise you that. I pay close enough attention to my opponent that I don't always go for punishes on such ominous dodges/attacks. Sometimes, I literally just stand there, wait, and watch. It's probably the safest thing to do on wifi, too; just ascertain stuff before even making a move. I usually don't even react to spotdodges just to observe the conditions under which my opponent does them, since they'd be likely to do it again if the conditions recur. I am pretty patient, but I think I am too patient for wifi. Trying to powershield all of the projectiles that come at me just ends it me eating more than I should.

Lol, I've got a feeling I'll be earning some dough for the money matches. :3 I'll play as many as I can, likely sticking with Ganon. But thanks. <3

@ silverlining silverlining : Thank you too. c:

Anybody want to play for a bit longer?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Zack use TL! You'll take all their money. :D

And you me Ike ditto sometime. I might bring out my Link, only if WiFi will settle down.. That's never going to happen. :(

Meh, good night all~

Once again, thank you for providing some fun matches! I hope we brawl in the near future Zack, keep up that Ganondorf! No doubt one of the best Ganondorfs I've in a long while. :D

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My TL would just piss people off, including myself. xD Ewwwwwwww Ike dittos. I don't enjoy those at all outside of tournament and the Ike Bi-Weeklies that used to go on. But maybe. It'd be fun to play your Link too, heh. <3 Thanks. Can't say I've ever played a TL quite like yours either. c: He's quick on his stubby little feet.

Still up to play for about half an hour. Someone give me more 'Dorfy practice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My TL would just piss people off, including myself. xD Ewwwwwwww Ike dittos. I don't enjoy those at all outside of tournament and the Ike Bi-Weeklies that used to go on. But maybe. It'd be fun to play your Link too, heh. <3 Thanks. Can't say I've ever played a TL quite like yours either. c: He's quick on his stubby little feet.

Still up to play for about half an hour.
I'll play :3

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Getting on now, Danny boy. :3 I might just skip the MLP episode and catch it when its up on Youtube or something.

Last edited:

bigguwap6

Smash Rookie
pm 1v1s any1?
I'll play :3

Still up to play for about half an hour. Someone give me more 'Dorfy practice.
i'll play. let me get my friend code to post.

nobody around to play? :glare::urg:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Dan and Courage. I'm gonna start landing Warlock Punches more often, just you wait and see. So much harder to land than Falcon Punch, but god does it make me feel like a maniac. =L

I left because I have to contact my friend to see if I can still make it out to this thing. Wish meh luke.

D

Deleted member

Good games Zatch-Zatch and Courage :D These rotations were a lot of fun :D That double bob-omb kill in the beginning was hilarious xD I just can't seem beat your Ganondorf, Zatch-Zatch :p And Courage's Yoshi was too good :p

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Who wants to play me?
GGs PokeJiggs enjoyed playing you. Our connection was much better than the ones I've been having recently, so it made even better games. I'm not sure who you main, but I'm thinking Puff because of the avatar and username might be wrong of course.

We ran through so many characters lol, so that's always fun to do as well. I can't recall ever playing any Puff dittos, so I'm glad for that experience.

Be careful with those aggressive approaches it can get you read. Same with the rolls and especially spot dodges.

I see the potential there, so until next time.

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
i'll play. let me get my friend code to post.

nobody around to play? :glare::urg:
Hmm... those double posts.

You don't look look like an Ad-bot Mr.Fox. Tell me, do you or your colleagues have any plans to exterminate the universe?

(maybe I'm just being paranoid).

Anyways... Please use the edit button Sir.

And Hi, I don't think we've met yet~

:006:

Last edited:
Top Bottom