• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
i really cant tell u bet what i do is try to get my footing back when thay run to attack sheald or crystal thing it depends on the how they attack be defense person under pressure
I always thought crystal wasn't that great of a move, but if you think its good I'll try to use it more and play more careful than aggressive.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Well GGs Roy! I'm done for the night since I'm starting to feel weak now.

You still have a lot to work on but keep on Brawling! :)

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Well GGs Roy! I'm done for the night since I'm starting to feel weak now.

You still have a lot to work on but keep on Brawling! :)
Good games Yoshi! Ah okay! Good night dude!

I know I do,I've only been playing brawl for a month! give me a break XD. Anyways,you play a great ness so kudos.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I always thought crystal wasn't that great of a move
It's one of Zelda's better moves, really. It's just quite punishable if it gets entirely shielded. I'd say use it in lieu of spotdodging if you think the opponent is gonna try punishing you when they're near enough for the move to hit. I'm also somewhat positive that the move has invincibility frames somewhere during/after startup, so it's really good for defensive, especially if the opponent is behind you. I'm not a fan of using it in the air, though, unless you're really desperate to reflect something.

Anybody want to play?

PZ

Smash Lord
It's one of Zelda's better moves, really. It's just quite punishable if it gets entirely shielded. I'd say use it in lieu of spotdodging if you think the opponent is gonna try punishing you when they're near enough for the move to hit. I'm also somewhat positive that the move has invincibility frames somewhere during/after startup, so it's really good for defensive, especially if the opponent is behind you. I'm not a fan of using it in the air, though, unless you're really desperate to reflect something.

Anybody want to play?
I would like to play.

PZ

Smash Lord
Zatch, if I die by my own mistakes don't kill your self to make it even<.< I much rather start fresh or try to comeback rather than it be even. O yea I had controller malfunctions in the first few matches. Controller kept moving me left for some reason.

I really can't stop playing this game to retain any bit of decency that I am at brawl.<.<

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry PZ, we're getting really bad delay. D: I have to go to sleep soon anyhow, I have a tourney tomorrow. I didn't think you'd survive that b-air > f-air spike by Mario that one match. I was dying. XD Your Pika's pretty gorgeous.

It's just something I'm used to when it comes to making things even after really early SD. If your damage was higher, I wouldn't SD with you. But I just take it that people mess up on wifi sometimes and the SD is to express my empathy. I get that some people would rather make a comeback, but in friendlies, it's just what I prefer. But I won't do it anymore, in our games.

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
Sorry PZ, we're getting really bad delay. D: I have to go to sleep soon anyhow, I have a tourney tomorrow. I didn't think you'd survive that b-air > f-air spike by Mario that one match. I was dying. XD Your Pika's pretty gorgeous.

It's just something I'm used to when it comes to making things even after really early SD. If your damage was higher, I wouldn't SD with you. But I just take it that people mess up on wifi sometimes and the SD is to express my empathy. I get that some people would rather make a comeback, but in friendlies, it's just what I prefer. But I won't do it anymore, in our games.
O then never mind. After all it is friendlies like you said so I shouldn't feel bad if I SD anyway lol. I was not expecting that bair>fair. I should really focus on what I should be doing while im getting hit rather than after its over...expect sdi and di out the butt next time you put me in a string. I will escape combos even if I die for escaping them! I guess I should say good luck to ya tomorrow at your tourney.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
ok that means u want to play right so if that is im adding u
Good games Rose.there were a lot of even matches,your a better player tha me btw.I'm still wondering why you were idle in certain matches,I tried my best not to hit you XD I was really confused.also, i can't believe I beat your meta knight with link.a highlight for me.

Ah,apologies if you thought I was cheating.i just became impatient and wondering where you went,no hard feelings I hope. ^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom