• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play wiff yew.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGs I finally got to see you ike on the last match, on the first match I thought you were going to go ike, but I was wrong. GGs zatchiel, fun matches.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah, GGs dude. I didnt play too well today >.< i'll get you next time
Nah, you did pretty good. I had trouble with Diddy's banana with my shield not going through on time. =P I consider myself pretty awesome when it comes to Diddy's bananas offline. Dat double powershield. <3 But yeah, hopefully next time. :3

Good games. That Falcon vs. Marth match was lulzy. We pretty much gimped each other and died together the first two stocks, alternating the position of the dom. XD I got Ness first round because I took too long to pick someone, so I got random.

I saw you say GGs the last match, but I wanted to play you with Ike before you left. c:

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Good games. That Falcon vs. Marth match was lulzy. We pretty much gimped each other and died together the first two stocks, alternating the position of the dom. XD I got Ness first round because I took too long to pick someone, so I got random.

I saw you say GGs the last match, but I wanted to play you with Ike before you left. c:
When I say ggs It usually means one more match. Also when the first match came, all I wanted to do was to try and put on the best show that I could, but I'm satisfied with the results, I got to play with possibly a hall of famer *refers to zatchiel* and I got beat hard.

Another---great --match.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
good games silver haha sry gtg so soon, was fun though :D
Good games likewise! ^^ You play all the heavies?! I must play you again soon! Wish I could've been a bit more savvy with LKs lol. I wasn't expecting your aggression also, hopefully next time I'll counter it better. You got a sexy Ganondorf, seriously, like eat your heart out ZSS. It seems you know him well! Until next time, when I can finally kick my own 'roll-behind people' habit and punish yours instead. :p

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Um, wow... This lag is pretty horrendous. What do you think we should do, Path? Just play and ignore it? :/

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
When I say ggs It usually means one more match. Also when the first match came, all I wanted to do was to try and put on the best show that I could, but I'm satisfied with the results
Oi. Well, I'd imagine it'd be pretty difficult to do with all of the PK fire to punish Bowser while he was landing. XD I could tell that was somewhat annoying to deal with that. But yeah, you did pretty well. c:

I got to play with possibly a hall of famer *refers to zatchiel* and I got beat hard.

Blehhh. Thanks. <3 I probably won't make it much further with this game before Smash 4 comes out, but I'm looking to at least make it onto my state's PR. Was never active enough to even get a mention on there.

Edit: Samus, Sheik, and Falcon are my secondaries, but my Marth is just really gay. xD

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Um, wow... This lag is pretty horrendous. What do you think we should do, Path? Just play and ignore it? :/
This lag...

...I don't know if I can take it...

...How about, three more matches, if it doesn't let up, we'll call it a day :p

R0bO

Smash Rookie
Good games likewise! ^^ You play all the heavies?! I must play you again soon! Wish I could've been a bit more savvy with LKs lol. I wasn't expecting your aggression also, hopefully next time I'll counter it better. You got a sexy Ganondorf, seriously, like eat your heart out ZSS. It seems you know him well! Until next time, when I can finally kick my own 'roll-behind people' habit and punish yours instead. :p
I actually don't know ganon very well, I just started playing him for fun but thank you ;D

R0bO

Smash Rookie
Sooo... Anyone up for some Brawl? :3
uhh I wouldn't mind messing around for a little with items or something until you find someone to play if your up for that, totally up to you ._.
NVM forget this! sryyyyy :O

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I actually don't know ganon very well, I just started playing him for fun but thank you ;D
Do: Jab, d-tilt, f-tilt, choke, u-air, d-air, b-air, instant dash-attack
Do (sometimes): wizard kick, f-air, grab

Everything else I'd say is strictly situational. I mess around with n-air when my opponent is at the higher percents from time to time. Ganon is pretty difficult to play as in most match-ups if you aren't good at reading, so I'd recommend practicing that too if you can't do it confidently.

@ CourageHound CourageHound : I'm sorry for leaving you in that room. We'd only started playing just before you joined, and he had items on. I was looking forward to flogging you with home run bats but he apparently came to his senses and turned them off. ;___;

Anybody want to play?

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
uhh I wouldn't mind messing around for a little with items or something until you find someone to play if your up for that, totally up to you ._.
Brawl someone?
Hmmm... xP
RobO: I mean, if you're just messing around with items, does that mean you don't really want to Brawl? Because you don't have to Brawl if you don't want to.
If you don't want to, then I think I'll play Courage here. ;3 But if you really want, then I'll definitely play you~

D

Deleted member

Everything else I'd say is strictly situational. I mess around with n-air when my opponent is at the higher percents from time to time. Ganon is pretty difficult to play if you aren't good at reading, so I'd recommend practicing that too if you can't do it confidently.

@ CourageHound CourageHound : I'm sorry for leaving you in that room. We'd only started playing just before you joined, and he had items on. I was looking forward to flogging you with home run bats but he apparently came to his senses and turned them off. ;___;

Anybody want to play?
Zatch-Zatch! I feel like we have not talked in forever ._. I'll play! :D

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord

NOOO, Yoshi, not AGAIN.

Lmao... Well, GG's, Path. Those were easily the laggiest matches we've probably ever had together, and that's really saying something, considering our past before. ._.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

NOOO, Yoshi, not AGAIN.

Lmao... Well, GG's, Path. Those were easily the laggiest matches we've probably ever had together, and that's really saying something, considering our past before. ._.
Hahahaha, omg, I felt so bad again, but that was so funny!

GGs^^ One of these days I'll get to face your kirby with an amazing connection.
It kept giving me false hope, it would run smoothly for a couple of seconds, and then reverting back to crazy laggy.

That last match tho... the lag got 10x worse.

I still had fun though :p

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Zatch-Zatch! I feel like we have not talked in forever ._. I'll play! :D
Aghhhh

I've seen you in here, but I guess it has been a while since we've even spoken to each other, lol. Sure, you can host.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Great, I feel like I just made things more confusing. xD Sorry, guys. I have a problem with decision-making, okay?

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Hahahaha, omg, I felt so bad again, but that was so funny!

GGs^^ One of these days I'll get to face your kirby with an amazing connection.
It kept giving me false hopes, it would run smoothly for a couple of seconds, and then reverting back to crazy laggy.

That last match tho... the lag got 10x worse.

I still had fun though :p
Laughing at my expense... I see how it is. :b

Ha ha, that'll be the day... If only the P:M team could actually figure a way of working around the terrible ping of the Brawl servers, that would be amazing. I doubt it's possible, though. And I know what you mean; that's what I call "heart beat" lag--where it actually goes every often from being "playable" to just downright terrible, and it's probably the most annoying form of lag for me, honestly.

Same, it was still fun. But I'd much rather play if the lag was at least half as decent as that... There's always next time, anyway. :v

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Laughing at my expense... I see how it is. :b

Ha ha, that'll be the day... If only the P:M team could actually figure a way of working around the terrible ping of the Brawl servers, that would be amazing. I doubt it's possible, though. And I know what you mean; that's what I call "heart beat" lag--where it actually goes every often from being decent to just downright terrible, and it's probably the most annoying form of lag for me, honestly.

Same, it was still fun. But I'd much rather play if the lag was at least half as decent as that... There's always next time, anyway. :v
Sorry. :x

I hope so. That would be amazing. Well, that heart beat lag really was something. Between giving me hope and annoying me like no other, I didn't know what to think.

There's always next time. :evil:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261

Everything else I'd say is strictly situational. I mess around with n-air when my opponent is at the higher percents from time to time. Ganon is pretty difficult to play as in most match-ups if you aren't good at reading, so I'd recommend practicing that too if you can't do it confidently.

Anybody want to play?
oh, who was that person btw? must be far cuz i just realized me and you have a green connection bubble. Despite that there was a buncha lag

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
All right, so, uh, since that whole situation has been cleared up by R0bO editing his post, I'll ask again:
Does anyone want to Brawl? xP

EDIT: Nvm, I found someone for now~

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
oh, who was that person btw? must be far cuz i just realized me and you have a green connection bubble. Despite that there was a buncha lag
Some guy that threw up a challenge on Facebook in a group I'm apart of. People in that group think I'm murderous. o.o

Top Bottom