• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'm not sure who I should play lol

Edit: I guess I'll play Roy since he asked first.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The way I play marth tends to get me a ton of shield pokes (when I can actually concentrate that is). I even placed third in winners bracket once because I got like 4 shield pokes...

It's my own style but I need to brush off some rust before I can remember how to really use it again...

Man I haven't seen a jab lock in forever! I thought they got banned...
Yeah, I saw that. Whenever you hit my shield with shield breaker, I wouldn't bother even trying to throw it up for a while and went aggro, which surprisingly worked.

Oh, the ROB d-tilt lock? I actually just found out about that myself last week. =P Nah, they aren't banned. It's actually pretty hard even for me to get one started without some kind of footstool setup or something. The shield push off of the platform just managed to catch my eye, so I went for it and milked it for as long as I could. XD

Oh, and the smart bomb > knee had me feeling smug. I wish I could find people to play with items more. I wouldn't have been interested at the start of our games, but I'd always be fine with switching up the rules and stuff later on.

DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS

U GAIZE

DUBS

Last edited:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Oh, and the smart bomb > knee had me feeling smug. I wish I could find people to play with items more. I wouldn't have been interested at the start of our games, but I'd always be fine with switching up the rules and stuff later on.

That was pretty awesome. I turned items on because I was just getting flustered and I needed to reset my brain, usually playing as ganondorf does the job but I was feeling extra angry today (near death will do that to ya). Also I knew you wouldn't suspect it and I got a beamsword right off :p

That offstage falcon punch... You are the first person who has ever done that to me.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good games DAS. ^^ you are a very strong player!
GGs as well Roy I enjoyed playing, and you got an interesting style. I don't think I've seen someone use tilts that much or remain grounded mostly.

I like it.

Thanks for the compliment.

Edit: I got caught by F smash tipper on most of the stocks I lost in the those games lol.

I certain you can become very good at this Roy. You just have to keep up the practicing and learning.

You use all swords men which is pretty cool. I main Marth myself, and Peach is a main too.

I think I'm out I usually play this longer, but strangely I'm not feeling smash too much atm.

Goodnight guys.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
GGs as well Roy I enjoyed playing, and you got an interesting style. I don't think I've seen someone use tilts that much or remain grounded mostly.

I like it.

Thanks for the compliment.

Edit: I got caught by F smash tipper on most of the stocks I lost in the those games lol.
So,using your character's tilts isn't as important you say? Lol OH,so you noticed! I've been maining link for so long that I feel more accustomed to fighting on the ground mostlyXD it's been really hard to adjust playing an aerial game,but I'm working on that by playing marth.it's an obstacle for me.your peach is awesome!

I'm really devoted to getting better.i play ssbb everyday.I don't mind playing strong players like yourself XD

Oh yeah,I like characters that focus on spacing,which is why I main the swordsmen. They're all hard to use properly.

Thanks dude means a lot

I don't think I played a stronger player on smashboards up to this point.you got everything down to an art form so kudos ^^

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
You most certainly are correct ;)
All right, cool. Just making sure.

Edit: Good games! I don't know if I told you this last time, but in case I didn't, that Link of yours is pretty good!
Unfortunately, I have to go to bed now. Goodnight!

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Hey ggs man, I had a lot of fun. I wasn't sure how to deal with all those flames. I was totally cornered and clueless :) Till next time :D
Good games gabe ^^

This doesn't need to be said but I'll say it anyways, I was playing pretty sloppy at the beginning because my pro controller went haywire so I had to resort to only playing a wii mote without a nunchuck.it was hard.Regardless,I still had fun playing you though I wish I could have played more against your link.

I also can't believe you SD a couple of times.lol

Oh yeah,those flames,it's best to just run away from it,which is impossible since we played on final destination.

Last edited:

R0bO

Smash Rookie
Are you still looking? xD I could play you.
eh I gotta go somewhere in a couple minutes but I wont be gone too long I don't think lol I'll let you know if we can play when I get back, if your still gonna be here, nice awareness though >_<

silverlining

Smash Rookie
eh I gotta go somewhere in a couple minutes but I wont be gone too long I don't think lol I'll let you know if we can play when I get back, if your still gonna be here, nice awareness though >_<
Lol, timing! There seems to be an abundance of people today, unless it's me with timezoning again. D: I'll just lurk in basic brawl then, hopefully we can play when you get back. :D

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Snail. I was about to use Ike before you left. =O But it was fun playing you again, mate.

Anybody else want to play?

Last edited:

R0bO

Smash Rookie
Lol, timing! There seems to be an abundance of people today, unless it's me with timezoning again. D: I'll just lurk in basic brawl then, hopefully we can play when you get back. :D
Hmm things aren't going as planned :o I can play now for maybe an hour if ya want

Top Bottom