• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
If we could find a forth, I'd be okay with attempting P:M dubz again. But up entirely to you guys. Go ahead and play singles if you'd rather. ;b

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I liek dubz, so I'm up for either. I'll let Ometa decide!
I just feel bad because Ometa originally was going to play in dubz with us, but Jiggle never actually added him. I was playing with another player the whole time.

Anyway, you guys can just go ahead and start singles. I'll check around here if anyone else wants to join for dubz, though, in which case, between every one or two matches, you or Ometa should look back here to see if we can get some dubz started, then. But sure, Ometa can decide that if he wants.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I just feel bad because Ometa originally was going to play in dubz with us, but Jiggle never actually added him. I was playing with another player the whole time.

Anyway, you guys can just go ahead and start singles. I'll check around here if anyone else wants to join for dubz, though, in which case, between every one or two matches, you or Ometa should look back here to see if we can get some dubz started, then. But sure, Ometa can decide that if he wants.
Mkay :bubblebobble:

Feel free to join for rotations like Ometa said.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Mkay :bubblebobble:

Feel free to join for rotations like Ometa said.
Thanks. I've played many singles today, so I'll sit out for now. :) I'll keep an eye out for a forth in the meantime. Enjoy your matches, you two.

So with that being said, anyone else here to join P:M dubz? Need one more person.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Doesn't look like dubz is happening, guys. You can go ahead and play singles for the rest of the time being. :v Mind if I just spectate (not if the lag worsens because of me, though)?

Edit: Is the lag worse because I'm in now? Let me know, and I'll leave. Just don't wanna be a burden if I'm not even playing.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Doesn't look like dubz is happening, guys. You can go ahead and play singles for the rest of the time being. :v Mind if I just spectate (not if the lag worsens because of me, though)?

Edit: Is the lag worse because I'm in now? Let me know, and I'll leave. Just don't wanna be a burden if I'm not even playing.
Oooooh, that's who it was :p I wondered haha

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
What, you didn't recognize me? I'm offended now. :redface:

Edit: Guys, we've got our forth. Path, Ometa, you both still up for doubles?
You were M2! I haven't seen you play him! D: Whose hosting? Should I leave the lobby?

Edit: GGs btw Ometa! We need to have some more dittos sometime!

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Wait who is it?
Madolche, the great, the one and only, and the exemplifier of the ages. :p

I'll pair with him, red team, since you guys played each other a lot already. I'll host, too.

Edit: Mad, I need to readd you. Which means you'll need to readd me. :v I'll get on that real quick before I open up a room.

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Hullo Arenagoers!

If you're new here, you probably don't know who I am~

And if you're secretly an addbot... then...

Well played... very well played. You've evaded me all this time. But know this. YOUR REIGN OF TYRANNY WILL COME TO AN END.
I WILL FIND YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE. THE TIME OF MAN HAS NOT COME TO AN END YET. DWAKEL SKUM. EXTERMINATE THIS--

ahem...

Basically, I'll be handing around here from now on... Generally being a lot more active than I have been.
If any of you have any questions about what Moderators are and what we do, feel free to send me a PM.

Now if you'll excuse me... 1:00 passing out now. Zzzzzzzz.

:006:

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, guys. :p Even though they were laggy, still fun as heck matches. And pretty funny, too. Lolz.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
You can fix/mod whatever you want in Brawl. But Sakurai and his netcode will still laugh at all pitiful attempts to have fun online...
GGs friends.4-5 matches took us almost an hour with that amazing 5 FPS.

GG's, guys. :p Even though they were laggy, still fun as heck matches. And pretty funny, too. Lolz.
I'm gonna guess the 'funny' refers to my team killing. xD Even without lag I'm pretty bad about that.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
You can fix/mod whatever you want in Brawl. But Sakurai and his netcode will still laugh at all pitiful attempts to have fun online...
GGs friends.4-5 matches took us almost an hour with that amazing 5 FPS.

I'm gonna guess the 'funny' refers to my team killing. xD Even without lag I'm pretty bad about that.
Lol. Well, we all pretty much participated in a little team killing of our own that set of games. xD

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs, you kicked my butt! Sorry about the dedede match, I've actually never used him and picked him for no reason.
Good games to you too Dairz. My Ike is a little rusty, but when we got into the matches more, my Ike started to un-rust. Thanks for the games. :)

Keep un-rusting and let me know when you'd like to rematch sometime. Nice Luigi as well, I could tell you looked rusty with Luigi. Is he your main?

Dairz

Smash Ace
Good games to you too Dairz. My Ike is a little rusty, but when we got into the matches more, my Ike started to un-rust. Thanks for the games. :)

Keep un-rusting and let me know when you'd like to rematch sometime. Nice Luigi as well, I could tell you looked rusty with Luigi. Is he your main?
Yeah, although I haven't really used him in a while, but I was using Toon Link recently. I felt like my Luigi got a bit rustier as the matches went on, and my Toon Link felt rusty at first. We should definitely have a rematch after I get some more practice.

Top Bottom