• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

Anyone wanna brawl? Haven't played brawl in a few months..

< ----Add the 1160 code under my name

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Zelda is so much better than Sheik anyway! :D We should try my chic against your zelda someday, and do a ton of practice matches! Idk about you but I literally enjoy putting the time to infinite and playing. xD Though I think I read somewhere that Z generally has the upper hand or something, but I guess I can at least try gimping her or something. o.o Also, chain snare! I haven't seen it in forever lol.
Why should it annoy me if you're good with playing him? :p Out of envy for your slick Mario, wishing my Mario was as slick? How did you guess my upmost secret desire. My life is over That would be silly.
Cool, I guess I'll need to try trainng mine soon too. I just can't deal with his heaviness though. At least you're used to simon/ganondork's weight so, yeah.

Yeah that'd be nice. Infinite time? haha sounds HARDCORE! XD Yeah I can see why Zelda would have the advantage, but I think I know a way around it. ;D Lol. my Mario is dull as a butter knife, always room for improvement.
But Yes, Link's heaviness still trips me up, but maybe it can an advantage when air-fighting/ when being juggled, considering how fast he can dip back down :D I need to work on my boomerang skillzz. :ohwell: lmao @ Ganondork. XD

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Yeah that'd be nice. Infinite time? haha sounds HARDCORE! XD Yeah I can see why Zelda would have the advantage, but I think I know a way around it. ;D Lol. my Mario is dull as a butter knife, always room for improvement.
But Yes, Link's heaviness still trips me up, but maybe it can an advantage when air-fighting/ when being juggled, considering how fast he can dip back down :D I need to work on my boomerang skillzz. :ohwell: lmao @ Ganondork. XD
You should tell me then, because I need all the help I can get. I still don't think I play very well vs zelda in general despite knowing her somewhat well. >.<+ #humblebrag
That can be said about everyone though, but to me he is a shiny carving knife. :)
Yeaaaah but ... toon link. D: I could learn to like big Link's clawshot range though.

Edit: Oh, Zachary, congrats on your tournament!!! Halfway up there, I'm proud of you. You'll be under better conditions anyway in your next tourn', so no doubt you'll get up even further! I hope you're planning to attend another soon. o:

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
You should tell me then, because I need all the help I can get. I still don't think I play very well vs zelda in general despite knowing her somewhat well. >.<+ #humblebrag
That can be said about everyone though, but to me he is a shiny carving knife. :)
Yeaaaah but ... toon link. D: I could learn to like big Link's clawshot range though.

Edit: Oh, Zachary, congrats on your tournament!!! Halfway up there, I'm proud of you. You'll be under better conditions anyway in your next tourn', so no doubt you'll get up even further! I hope you're planning to attend another soon. o:
I can play today if your willing, and I'm the same way!!!

Oh and ,Lies!!! D:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
But I already turned my wii off. >> Shall we say tomorrow fo' sho? Around this time.
You still haven't told me your sheik theory either!
Uhhhh... tomorrow Ive got school, so im home like at 5:00 my time. O.O And for the rest of the week i might be busy. >.< Theory? What theory?? I've never spoke of such theory!! XD

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Brawl, anyone? :p
Uhhhh... tomorrow Ive got school, so im home like at 5:00 my time. O.O And for the rest of the week i might be busy. >.< Theory? What theory?? I've never spoke of such theory!! XD
Actually, would you guys be game for rotations? That would work extremely well for me, plus we all get a match. I haven't able to find one all day lol.

@ moi - so errr... I guess tomorrow won't work very well. xD

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Actually, would you guys be game for rotations? That would work extremely well for me, plus we all get a match. I haven't able to find one all day lol.

@mOi - so errr... I guess tomorrow won't work very well. xD
Edit: Nevermind, I have to go. Sorry. D:

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
gosh durn it. xD It's cool Ami, cya later! Doubles right now does sound good.. but... i really need to study some which is why I'm opting to rotate. Moi? Your opinion?

Lol okay nevermnd let's go moi give me a few minutes to set back up

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
gosh durn it. xD It's cool Ami, cya later! Doubles right now does sound good.. but... i really need to study some which is why I'm opting to rotate. Moi? Your opinion?

Soo no rotations?

Last edited:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Well, great games Zatchiel!

Although I feel like I got rusty and did stupid mistakes against your Ganon (I'm scared of him now >__>). Like part of me said to be patient and defensive but I turned out to be aggro regardless... :/

Also I absolutely love Delfino. xD

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Great games Yoshi. Those got pretty intense, lol. Your Ness is still freakin' incredible. =O You're pretty much the only reason I know how to play Ness, haha. Also the only usable MU experience I've gotten against Ness. So much fun playing you. c:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Thanks Zatchiel! :D

Also whenever I got a Yo-Yo kill or a U-Tilt or F-Tilt I'm like... "DID THAT ACTUALLY KILL?!?! XD"

I have a gigantic thing for Yo-Yos. I guess that's what makes me stand out compared to other Ness mains. =P
Earlier in Training Mode I was testing out D-Smash as an edgeguarding tool... Not bad. xD

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Thanks Zatchiel! :D

Also whenever I got a Yo-Yo kill or a U-Tilt or F-Tilt I'm like... "DID THAT ACTUALLY KILL?!?! XD"

I have a gigantic thing for Yo-Yos. I guess that's what makes me stand out compared to other Ness mains. =P
Earlier in Training Mode I was testing out D-Smash as an edgeguarding tool... Not bad. xD
It was shield poking me a lot on startup, so I had to start getting more offensive give my shield some time to regenerate. I also went for a lot of powershields, which I think is starting to become a thing of mine. I think you should go for PK Fire or something to punish Ganon's landing lag, especially so after he makes a ledge recovery he gets like, 15 frames of landing lag. I usually use n-air or u-air to cancel it if the enemy isn't near, but it usually doesn't matter if the opponent is anywhere closer to me. Also, after you take choke > d-tilt at really low percents, it's probably better to jump than to try airdodging or using an attack, since Ganon can just choke again and repeat, or begin a chase.

I'll play, Guwap.

Last edited:

bigguwap6

Smash Rookie
It was shield poking me a lot on startup, so I had to start getting more offensive give my shield some time to regenerate. I also went for a lot of powershields, which I think is starting to become a thing of mine. I think you should go for PK Fire or something to punish Ganon's landing lag, especially so after he makes a ledge recovery he gets like, 15 frames of landing lag. I usually use n-air or u-air to cancel it if the enemy isn't near, but it usually doesn't matter if the opponent is anywhere closer to me. Also, after you take choke > d-tilt at really low percents, it's probably better to jump than to try airdodging or using an attack, since Ganon can just choke again and repeat, or begin a chase.

I'll play, Guwap.
let's roll, you can host.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558

Gosh that lag was immobilizing @-@

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Guwap just died on me. Anyone else want to play? First to reply determines how I kill him with Fox while he's at 999%.

Top Bottom