• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It's k. Probably best to set one of your taunts to "BRB" or something for future use, though.

I ended up just d-air spiking you with Fox. It was epic.

Last edited:

Scraket

Smash Ace
Anyone up for some brawl singles?
Edit: Actually nevermind ill be back later

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Scraket, your constant aggression with lucas is hard to keep up with sometimes. You don't give me any breather room which is good. Something I think you should do though is try to use PK fire in situations I wont expect it, like when i'm in the air or recovering. That way I wont have as much time to react to it and even if it misses you screw up my control in the air and you can follow up with something else. Of course you don't have to do it but I think it would be something nice to add to your playstyle.

Scraket

Smash Ace
GGs Scraket, your constant aggression with lucas is hard to keep up with sometimes. You don't give me any breather room which is good. Something I think you should do though is try to use PK fire in situations I wont expect it, like when i'm in the air or recovering. That way I wont have as much time to react to it and even if it misses you screw up my control in the air and you can follow up with something else. Of course you don't have to do it but I think it would be something nice to add to your playstyle.
GGs Hyp3r!! I had a lot of fun and thanks for the advice ill try it in my next brawls :)

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Scraket, arrive.

Oi. Already online. I'll host right meow.

Last edited:

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
GGs man, you're pretty versatile yourself.
Was thinking I was gonna suck something fierce cause the only time I really play Brawl anymore these days is to play Project M. lol

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Gabe's new avatar is gonna make me start confusing him with sir Gyk.

Good games Scraket. I love how you're using more n-air, but I still think you could use it even more, especially instead of most of the dodges you did. You also still use PK Fire too predictably, which is why I powershielded and punished the lot of 'em. Use them more as a spacing tool in retreat rather than trying to camp with them. Also, Dsmash is not good for edgeguarding while the opponent is on the ledge, especially if it's Ganon. You're better off pressuring me by using PK Fire a reasonable distance away from the ledge along with some aerials, or just waiting. Don't PK Thunder. If people plank at all in friendlies, it's usually not for very long, but even if they do, it's because they feel too pressured not knowing what you're going to do. You have the advantage entirely in that scenario, you shouldn't go offstage for any reason. And you have to learn to hit-confirm your jabs. I still see you finishing your jab on my shield too often. Just do the first two jabs, and if you see a shield up, either SH n-air, or retreat a SH f-air/PK Fire. OR, if their damage is high enough, you can even full hop a d-air and get a free d-tilt lock if they don't tech, which most people fail to do online.

Scraket

Smash Ace
Gabe's new avatar is gonna make me start confusing him with sir Gyk.

Good games Scraket. I love how you're using more n-air, but I still think you could use it even more, especially instead of most of the dodges you did. You also still use PK Fire too predictably, which is why I powershielded and punished the lot of 'em. Use them more as a spacing tool in retreat rather than trying to camp with them. Also, Dsmash is not good for edgeguarding while the opponent is on the ledge, especially if it's Ganon. You're better off pressuring me by using PK Fire a reasonable distance away from the ledge along with some aerials, or just waiting. Don't PK Thunder. If people plank at all in friendlies, it's usually not for very long, but even if they do, it's because they feel too pressured not knowing what you're going to do. You have the advantage entirely in that scenario, you shouldn't go offstage for any reason. And you have to learn to hit-confirm your jabs. I still see you finishing your jab on my shield too often. Just do the first two jabs, and if you see a shield up, either SH n-air, or retreat a SH f-air/PK Fire. OR, if their damage is high enough, you can even full hop a d-air and get a free d-tilt lock if they don't tech, which most people fail to do online.
Thanks for the advice!

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
I'll brawl with ya,just let me finish my meal first. XD

All right,see you on wifi gabe
Ggs man. Much much better now that you have the proper controller :) I had fun!

Edit: yeah, gtg to bed for work tomorrow. That DDD ditto was funny. I had a lot of fun :)

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Ggs man. Much much better now that you have the proper controller :) I had fun!
Oh,thank you ^^Yeah the wii mote really held me back last time,but I was back roaring at 100% this time =]

Oh you got work? Ah,I see.yes they were,I didn't expect you to be DDD as well.lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom