• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Oh that's okay. Brawl and P:M have very different physics and so when I go between them both I just change my overall playstyle. It's like playing Mario Kart and Forza. You just have to change your perspective when playing. I understand it's pretty hard to do that, so if you feel like playing both will hinder your performance, then I say stick to one.
Hmm...I like both games a lot. So i'll try to play both for the sake of smashing with all of my fellow arena mates. Brawl and P:M alike

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
I would like to 1v1, if anyone's interested. I'm expecting a guest but idk when theyre coming, I can play till then I guess

WHOOPS have to run an errand i totally forgot about, be back later

Yuta

Smash Rookie
@Sheikisgay Awesome matches! I loved your Ike and sheik:) (Though it might seem that I don't really main falco, I used to be better at mk, I actually do main falco [i just kinda suck at using him]) Practice DACUS ing in training mode like I did with falco so you can nail it every time ;) thanks a lot for the practice, it was very enjoyable, although I think that I'm still not as good as I was 1 week ago :)

P.S. sorry for the late reply...

ShiekIsGay

Smash Rookie
@Sheikisgay Awesome matches! I loved your Ike and sheik:) (Though it might seem that I don't really main falco, I used to be better at mk, I actually do main falco [i just kinda suck at using him]) Practice DACUS ing in training mode like I did with falco so you can nail it every time ;) thanks a lot for the practice, it was very enjoyable, although I think that I'm still not as good as I was 1 week ago :)

P.S. sorry for the late reply...
GGs right back at ya man, Just started playing this game again, your snake was the funnest to fight:bluejump: And yeah the DACUS for sheik is harder to do than others but GGs :dk:

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
i did it. I've never played online before is there anything i have to besides entering the friend code to play you? I see it says awaiting registration now.
you just have to wait for me to put your code in. Doing so now. Then ill host the match, and you join mine

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Anyone up for brawl?
I'll play

Edit: If you're going to sit and camp and taunt I'll just go MK. It isn't fun and if I wanted matches like that i'd just go to basic brawl.

Last edited:

NeonS4

Smash Cadet
NNID
NeonS5
3DS FC
3351-4072-5555
I'll play

Edit: If you're going to sit and camp and taunt I'll just go MK. It isn't fun and if I wanted matches like that i'd just go to basic brawl.
Oh ok i wont be pit then

Edit: I made a room join it

Top Bottom