• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs everyone!
And sorry Neon, I thought the LINE guy who joined was you. Didn't know you where left out, my bad.
Nice Sheik (Samus too) you got there, Moi, and to whoever my partner was, nice Zelda!

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Sounds fun, count me in. c:
See ya online
GGs guys :D Gave me something to do before I went. @Madolche Those powershields and spaces drove my partner nuts! XD I guess I was pretty salty as well,that Mario was untouchable.^^ @ silverlining silverlining That toon link has improved much more since the last time, your zelda also drove my partner nuts xD This gotta be the beastliest team battle i've ever had the honor to be apart of. I Sank-a-You. :laugh:lol
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs guys :D Gave me something to do before I went. @Madolche Those powershields and spaces drove my partner nuts! XD I guess I was pretty salty as well,that Mario was untouchable.^^ @ silverlining silverlining That toon link has improved much more since the last time, your zelda also drove my partner nuts xD This gotta be the beastliest team battle i've ever had the honor to be apart of. I Sank-a-You. :laugh:lol
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:
Hmm, maybe I should start using more Mario. :o
Yeah though, awesome games. Have fun wherever it is you're going!

Also, sorry again Neon. I accidentally joined with Wiimote and it didn't let me switch back

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
So sorry about that beginning confusion, it would literally not post replies. I'll give you a free like too, HB!
GGs, though I kind of dislike Ivysaur's jab now. :p
Oh no probs. :p And you couldn't pay me to be IvyXD That was my partner. He's really rusty.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
So sorry about that beginning confusion, it would literally not post replies. I'll give you a free like too, HB!
GGs, though I kind of dislike Ivysaur's jab now. :p
Oh no probs. :p And you couldn't pay me to be IvyXD That was my partner. He's really rusty.

Double Post?? Oops...

silverlining

Smash Rookie

Double Post?? Oops...
Ha! Has he not played your Z? You're pretty good with. her too. :p And really? I haven't been training TL very much lately Damn straight! #TLSHFF4LYF!
I think I just got lucky with predicting, though, I quite enjoy TL vs Ganon so perhaps I'm trying slightly harder!
Also! I'm currently teaching my friend to play, we should totally organise to team brawl sometime. :D

Anddd would anyone else like to brawl?

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Ha! Has he not played your Z? You're pretty good with. her too. :p And really? I haven't been training TL very much lately Damn straight! #TLSHFF4LYF!
I think I just got lucky with predicting, though, I quite enjoy TL vs Ganon so perhaps I'm trying slightly harder!
Also! I'm currently teaching my friend to play, we should totally organise to team brawl sometime. :D

Anddd would anyone else like to brawl?
I can brawl, but only for about an hour

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
So, I finally have to cave and seek out a wifi opponent because I'm tired of having no one to play with. P:M anyone?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Nah you definitely won more than 2 matches. Granted I did suicide a lot but for a newcomer to the scene you are still pretty darn good. Don't let my join date fool you, I used to play on AIB back in the day constantly facing high level players there. You are way better than me when I started off, let me tell you that lol. Are you sure you don't want advice?
Aw, thanks. Yeah, sorry, guess I get discouraged a lot. I guess I am kinda new even if I thought I had an idea of things haha. Advice...? Well I'm not really good at edgeguarding I guess. If you have any advice on that, I'd appreciate it!

Anyway, since I'm here, um, anyone wanna brawl?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Aw, thanks. Yeah, sorry, guess I get discouraged a lot. I guess I am kinda new even if I thought I had an idea of things haha. Advice...? Well I'm not really good at edgeguarding I guess. If you have any advice on that, I'd appreciate it!

Anyway, since I'm here, um, anyone wanna brawl?
If you're still here I'll brawl you

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
P.M. anybody? Btw, happy New Years everyone! (kinda late, but it's the thought that counts ;D)

silverlining

Smash Rookie
I can brawl, but only for about an hour
If that DC'd, my bad. >> GGs! They were incredibly fun, those were some serious Yoshi/Zelda matches. That lightning kick DI really surprised me, though I think that was the only one I managed to kick out. Blooh. You also made me really aware of my recovery rolling. Regardless I still did get quite trapped whichever get up I chose! Enjoyable games, if you've any advice throw it at me. :p

Edit: I talk too much. Lol
Thanks a ton, it's inspiring to hear that! God knows the poor girl needs all the encouragement she can get. I do too, but.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Diddy!

Sorry I was on skype talking while playing so I was making a buncha stupid mistakes all over the place xD. You sure know how to work those characters

Top Bottom