• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
GGs, Kester, those lag spikes towards the last couple matches sucked though.
it wasnt really fun even without the lag. but whatever. thats the last time i play P:M online with somebody
btw is there any character u dont know how to play as? lol u could enter a tournament and play as the random button.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Great Games SoR, Dead, and L&B!! xD i think i played far longer than i thought i would. Even so, great games!

@SoR that jiggs tho :L. How do you get so many rests in teams?! Haha i guess thats a good thing for your teamate~

@L&B the characters you use hit really hard. Likee especially Gannon, you just eat stocks for breakfast

@ DeadJames You're such a clutch team mate!! Thanks for carrying and stock tanking xD

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
it wasnt really fun even without the lag. but whatever. thats the last time i play P:M online with somebody
btw is there any character u dont know how to play as? lol u could enter a tournament and play as the random button.
I suck with ICs, Jiggs, and Falco, but other than that yeah I pretty much play everyone, but my best character is probably either Bowser or Luigi. Also, I still wonder why you get on here if all you do is complain about how you're not having fun, if you really want to give up on P:M that's fine, but I'd be happy to offer you some advice to try to help you improve.
Great Games SoR, Dead, and L&B!! xD i think i played far longer than i thought i would. Even so, great games!

@SoR that jiggs tho :L. How do you get so many rests in teams?! Haha i guess thats a good thing for your teamate~

@L&B the characters you use hit really hard. Likee especially Gannon, you just eat stocks for breakfast

@ DeadJames You're such a clutch team mate!! Thanks for carrying and stock tanking xD
Yeah GGs, everyone, if I can offer a couple tidbits of advice:
Hound: For Peach turnips aren't really that great in teams, case in point you kept accidentally gimping me with them lol.
L&B: The way you play Fox makes me think you should play Falco instead, a lot of the tactics you employ don't really work out to well for Fox, you might think about giving Falco a try if you haven't already, also be careful not to overcommit to dthrow combos because Fox's dthrow is very easy to tech.

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman

Good games L&B, deadjames and Courage! ^^

All my missed Rests, just why... :p How many missed U-Throw Rests will it take for me to realize they're not worth the risk on wifi? That last game especially, I almost cried, lol.

First off, I must apologize to LoveandBacon,because I killed you so often during our matches with Trollout... ;P Man, your Fox is really shaping up, much faster these days. I'll hit my Rests one day though, just you wait...

Courage, I teched that Zard D-Throw at the edge, just to get meteored afterward. All my hard work... xD The DI once again, crazy how you lived a set up Rest. Peach was doing work as well. Seems you always have good synergy with your partner, and you pick the best options in tight team situations. We shall work even more on our teamwork... ;D

deadjames, your Bowser is a big and scary beast that Jiggly does not wish to approach, lol. Your Ike is super good against me, no matter who I choose. dat Pikachu though, ouch. Always managed to nail your U-smashes on me, and the movement with Quick Attack was tricky tricky... Shame we couldn't team beore I had to go.

Sorry I'm so late, typed from a phone. Plus, I had to go at least a little in depth. :p

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs guys, some crazy stuff always happens in P:M teams lol. Very entertaining to say the least xD

My favorite was when I used Ganon's choke to sacrifice myself to save Will :3

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Also, man Hound, your Zard is getting pretty gnarly, he's such a scary character when you're playing against someone who knows what they're doing.

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
It appears my "Like" button doesn't want to work anymore... Just know I like them in spirit? :p

L&B, I shall keep a closer eye for you in teams as you do for me, because while you're saving me from death situations via missed Rests and edge traps, you're getting combo'd to death because of me, lol.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
deadjames: 16163907 said:
Also, man Hound, your Zard is getting pretty gnarly, he's such a scary character when your playing against someone who knows what they're doing.
:D thanks dude I appreciate it!

Zard has a good mixture of tons great traits about his character that makes him deadly.

It appears my "Like" button doesn't want to work anymore... Just know I them in spirit?

L&B, I shall keep a closer eye for you in teams as you do for me, because while you're saving me from death situations via missed Rests and edge traps, you're getting combo'd to death because of me, lol.
:L i cant recall many missed rests. Cuz all i remember is the salt from both run up rests on my Zard when i was distracted lol

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
:D thanks dude I appreciate it!

Zard has a good mixture of tons great traits about his character that makes him deadly...and adorable.
Yeah his only downfall is his size, but I used to main Bowser so I know all about that lol.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
It appears my "Like" button doesn't want to work anymore... Just know I like them in spirit? :p

All good, there's no other way for me to work on 2v1 situations after all xD

I kid, but if I can get really good at waking you up from rests, we'd be so deadly :3 (Which is to say I might have a hard time using Ganon since all of his attacks will kill Jiggs lmao)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Well, I whiffed a lot on deadjames if not you. D: lol Courage, you know that's the best time to Rest an opponent: when they're busy turned around hitting your partner. ;) Jiggly may not be the fastest, but when she lands an l-canceled U-air or something, the combos practically perform themselves. xD

lmao, you get your 2v1 practice every time we've teamed so far. So true, I thought your Ganon dash attacks/moves would kill me after I rested, but DI and luck saved me.

Lastly, any advice fom any of you guys? ^^

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Well, I whiffed a lot on deadjames if not you. D: lol Courage, you know that's the best time to Rest an opponent: when they're busy turned around hitting your partner. ;) Jiggly may not be the fastest, but when she lands an l-canceled U-air or something, the combos practically perform themselves. xD

lmao, you get your 2v1 practice every time we've teamed so far. So true, I thought your Ganon dash attacks/moves would kill me after I rested, but DI and luck saved me.

Lastly, any advice fom any of you guys? ^^
Hmm, I can't really think of any of your fundamentals that need work, I don't play Jiggs so I can't think of any character specific advice for her, and I can't really remember much from your Marth or ZSS since you only used them on a couple matches.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
ggs madolche ur really good. im tired gnight guyss
Me? Nah, I got wrecked. Thanks though.
You've got that quality that I see in a lot of people who get really good at this game. (A quality that eludes me so far) You've got spot-on prediction, good reaction time, and lots of great setups. It was a pleasure playing with you. c:

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Lol don't play it. Seriously though, I quit Brawl a while ago, I only play Melee and P:M now, and I'm starting to get into Street Fighter.
wow really? thats ur advice? dont get me wrong i love melee its great and a worthy game in my game collection and i like P:M but i prefer brawl over both of them and im not gonna quit playing the game. thanks for the advice :/

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
wow really? thats ur advice? dont get me wrong i love melee its great and a worthy game in my game collection and i like P:M but i prefer brawl over both of them and im not gonna quit playing the game. thanks for the advice :/
It was a joke, but I don't see why you would ask me for Brawl advice after playing P:M, they're very different games.

Top Bottom