• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
That's why big tournies get me angry. Cool people like Nasty are there and I don't even notice. I had no idea he was there till I checked the results.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
That's why big tournies get me angry. Cool people like Nasty are there and I don't even notice. I had no idea he was there till I checked the results.
It would be cool if preregistration and nametags became a popular trend for major/hype tournaments, to help with this sort of thing.

Is "popular trend" a redundant term?

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Nasty, what days do you work at Gamestop? Lawz and I were there on Saturday and we didn't see you xP

:093:
I work saturdays and sundays. And chibo answered your question as well.. i was at VC7

He was at VC7. HE failed.
fix'd

haha thanks keitaro.. i was talking w/ eazy for awhile. >.> Look for me at KTAR 2 though, i'll do my best to get there.

And i support having name tags at tournies, they help alot.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
*Reminder to everyone in PA about Fusion 1 in a couple weeks, MAD north PA players are going, it's going to be kind of amazing

mib004

Smash Ace
Y'all need to give the OP to this page some flavor. You see NJ power rankings new OP, its pretty nice. Cmon chibs work your magic :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
actually about that... the **** van broke down so there's only 5-6 going now and I'm prob giving up my spot so other people can go

still a decent amount :3

_umbra_

Smash Champion
the van's not getting fixed in time b/c it isn't ours, it belongs to our friend's uncle

said we could def borrow it... and then broke the **** thing :( :( :(

but yeah, should be a carful going down

El_Komosutro

Smash Journeyman
The players havent really changed in melee for PA have they? Cuz I dont wanna destroy to many new kids. Also wheres SPOC? Scar???

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm new here to pa, im ok at melee but of course, I don't care about getting destroyed, I just want to play the game and get better. :3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Philadelhpia. Ak ok I will check this out. : D

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
i wanna play some freakin melee man, or even brawl, i really couldn't care, i havnt played something competitive in a year and it's BUGGIN ME!!!

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
The players havent really changed in melee for PA have they? Cuz I dont wanna destroy to many new kids. Also wheres SPOC? Scar???
The kids now a days are getting beat down by Sum Yun Gai yo... :D

Think you're ready? I'm gonna beat you sooo bad that you won't even be allowed in the top 10.

JD WHAT'S UP MY DUDE

yo IM me sometime, bscar87

at least message me on myspace

i moved to cali son
Cali, I know so many people out there now. The world needs to stop moving to Equake town.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
The kids now a days are getting beat down by Sum Yun Gai yo... :D

Think you're ready? I'm gonna beat you sooo bad that you won't even be allowed in the top 10.

Cali, I know so many people out there now. The world needs to stop moving to Equake town.
I think I'm improved since started playing game again :) UltimaScout you better come to my tourney haven't seen you in a long time man :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Question is, Vorosh, where are you? : D Perhaps we could play. I mean, if you play melee.

Vorosh

Smash Apprentice
Question is, Vorosh, where are you? : D Perhaps we could play. I mean, if you play melee.
yeah, I play melee. I sent a PM to the person who runs this thread to be put on the player finder. I'm a student at upenn, so I can go play with anyone in the drexel/upenn neighborhood.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah. I live near temple, near Cecil B. Moore haha. But I'd be able to play you sometime by catching the bus.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think Scar moved to Philly -- Urr I mean Cali (I think he and others hosted it). GAWD. xD ANyways, I don't know if anyone else would host it. Maybe he could use a hologram.

Top Bottom