• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
btw mms against jp players dont count as much unless they play sf

1$ mms shouldnt count either

but if youre paying the equivalent of entry to a tourney or higher, it should count, or dont even mm.

it doesnt even make sense to accept a mm for like 10 dollars, lose and say "i wasnt trying" or something

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We were doing $5+ since it seems like that's the limit where people "start caring"
Also half of a tournament entry fee (half of 10) seems appropriate imo since in tourney you're guaranteed at least two sets and a MM is a single one

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i get outa skol at 11:30 so its wasup. and u should go bak to toon link matt. u have so much patience in this game and if i show u some stuff ur TL will be a problem

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
We were doing $5+ since it seems like that's the limit where people "start caring"
Also half of a tournament entry fee (half of 10) seems appropriate imo since in tourney you're guaranteed at least two sets and a MM is a single one
You mean minimum. : ]

Haha yeah that's what I think of $5 mm's.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
its also illegal to drive in the left lane, j-walk, have no id, and speed up when the light turnz yellow...are u going to follow those baby laws as well :/?? never in my life have i heard someone getting a ticket because the people in the baq don't have on there seatbeat and even if they did the people without seat bealts get the ticket not you

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
its also illegal to drive in the left lane, j-walk, have no id, and speed up when the light turnz yellow...are u going to follow those baby laws as well :/?? never in my life have i heard someone getting a ticket because the people in the baq don't have on there seatbeat and even if they did the people without seat bealts get the ticket not you
Driving in the left lane seems like a big deal to me.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
iv known it to happen, and the driver gets the ticket.

geeez be glad that there's another driver stop *****ing about seatbelts

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Applying the forfeiting thing to tourney matches is silly imo, but @Vex: you can't say the forfeiting example -- as far as mms go -- is bull**** and just ignore it. You also can't reply to it simply by saying "well that's why mms shouldn't count," because at the moment, they do count, so it has to be taken into consideration until the rules are officially changed (EDIT: and considering how long it took to do rankings, that might be a while from now).

If we set the precedent that forfeiting out of a mm makes the set null, people will take advantage of it. It's something we gotta think about.

THIS x210982494801948038408314

and can i ask vex and Inui 1 ques. are u guys not counting chiboz win vs rain cuzzz he quit out?

@Vex u dont have a lisence u can't speak :)

@ inui the way u rave about how good he is and that you'd give him a high seed at his first tourney he goes baq to would def make me think that beating him is a good win

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Applying the forfeiting thing to tourney matches is silly imo, but @Vex: you can't say the forfeiting example -- as far as mms go -- is bull**** and just ignore it. You also can't reply to it simply by saying "well that's why mms shouldn't count," because at the moment, they do count, so it has to be taken into consideration until the rules are officially changed (EDIT: and considering how long it took to do rankings, that might be a while from now).

If we set the precedent that forfeiting out of a mm makes the set null, people will take advantage of it. It's something we gotta think about.

THIS x210982494801948038408314

and can i ask vex and Inui 1 ques. are u guys not counting chiboz win vs rain cuzzz he quit out?

@Vex u dont have a lisence u can't speak :)

@ inui the way u rave about how good he is and that you'd give him a high seed at his first tourney he goes baq to would def make me think that beating him is a good win
Why are you bringing it back up, its over.

It's a special case.

I don't even understand what your saying to inui.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
just because the dictators of the pa rankings system deem it's over, doesn't mean its right.. I'm gonna have a perfect MM record next season, watch.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no reason why it shouldnt apply to tourney then also lol

and there still hasnt been a decision if mm's count or not this season. if they arent allowed all MMs done thus far should be counted because it wasnt announced that they werent allowed yet

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol in NC it's sadly alive and kicking. i wish I could move to one of the other 49 states that prefers brawl.

Top Bottom