• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The fest doesn't start until 5 or so (basically whenever people feel like getting there), and you can stay the night, soooo~ no johns. :)

Assuming you meant off from school.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Yea I meant school. Meh, Even if I knew how to get there easily I probably wouldn't go since I don't really know anyone lol........

Plus it's hard to persuade parents to let you go to philly at night to some area you've never been to to hang out with people you've never met :/

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Gotcha. But you won't know anybody til you meet them, so that's gonna be a problem until you actually attend something. :p

Up to you, though! Maybe next time.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Oh I know, that's been my problem for a long time now. The majority of events have usually been too far away for me to get to (i.e. philly area or some part of NJ) but hopefully I can try to get to stuff more since I got my license this summer.

I just don't like the feeling of going to events alone. It's better when you have people to go with, at least it felt like that when I went to apex with the guys from yardley area

mib004

Smash Ace
this is going to be a big a$$ season.

there has already been three tourneys this season "that PA people went to".

KOTC Presents Oct 2nd SMASH ( They call it Genesis 2010 ) - Oct 2

KTAR 3 - sep -25

Viridian City - Oct - 23

MLG DC- oct 15-17

and Chibo's DSO's this season. "he says he put in for three dates one in september and two in october.

"Im guessing the season would end the weekend of Viridian city 8 since that's the last huge event of the season?

Time for PA to step **** up

mib004

Smash Ace
why do people want the seasons to be so short i dont get it
Chibo People? What people, I didn't know their was two people who said the season would end after viridian city TBH :confused:. I just assumed it would be the end because that would be the beginning of November and the Current season started in mid august, making it almost 3 months. Making that about Ten to twelve tourneys in about three months big Toe. Lol I really don't care when it ends it can go on until December as far as I know lol that's why I said "GUESSING".

M@v

Subarashii!
But its really hard for people who have college to make tourneys during the school year(like me).

I can fortunately make some this semester, because i have mondays and fridays off. Ill be lucky to make one when I get a 5 day schedule again.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But its really hard for people who have college to make tourneys during the school year(like me).

I can fortunately make some this semester, because i have mondays and fridays off. Ill be lucky to make one when I get a 5 day schedule again.
ie: for people who actually have a life and want to balance in smash as well. 4 is fine

M@v

Subarashii!
Brawl wise, its pretty much just me from west pa.

if were talking melee, I feel vudujin got a beast weegii

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We were also supposed to talk about rules for the upcoming season this week, but I never got messaged or anything......

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if the panel is actually going to get together and rediscuss stuff then i would appreciate a rediscussion of me vs xzax, especially considering the RAIN situation

Top Bottom