• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
this thing is failing... i say 2 KC 2 UFB and 1 OOS...Like that makes complete sense..no way should we have 2 OOS thats dumb...I am willing to be back on the panel if you guys would like but if not id vote chibo if he wants to be baq on...from UBF id choose kaylo and xzax althouh that last statement he made that nasty quoted was very biased but idk who else from UFB id choose..and for OOS Keitaro did fine..

See the main thing that needs to be voted on is "should chibo'z match vs rain could and if not should we discredit the WHOLE match". However if rain being on chiboz win count does not put him over xzax then it doesnt really matter but if it does or even ties thingz up then it should most def. be counted...and like i stated before although its not a just win it should count..NO different then a rage quit and no one has yet to prove otherwise.

VEX
CHibo
Xzax
kaylo
Keitaro

btw i can go to Keitarozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tourney!! who wants to team

M@v

Subarashii!
No...thats not the main thing. They even said they probably won't re-dicuss. The inactivity rule/overall rules clarification is what they want to do.

And I can team if you want. Umbra is terrible in teams, he always sd's. Plus he doesnt like teams anyway. I might be teaming with jband, but chances are nakat is going to force him to team :3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I asked Vex about discussing stuff last night, but he wasn't very active about it lol..... just gave me the ol' "if everybody else wants to, sure" response.

Panel needs a solid leader imo.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
wen i was on the panel vex was very inactive BUT when he put his input in it was very accurate and precise and detail so0 i don't agree with kicking him out...I think CHibo should be FORCED(LOL) back in since stuff was getting done..He's just gonna have to learn to wrk with xzax...

mib004

Smash Ace
wen i was on the panel vex was very inactive BUT when he put his input in it was very accurate and precise and detail so0 i don't agree with kicking him out...I think CHibo should be FORCED(LOL) back in since stuff was getting done..He's just gonna have to learn to wrk with xzax...
wait i say vex stay on, just off as being head captain.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
There was never an official panel leader fools, lol.

I went to bed last night around 12, had to get up at 5am, I will be contacting everybody at 9 tonight.

If you guys don't want me on the panel, just say so, I won't really care.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
I think the entire panel needs to be kicked off and nominations need to be introduced and voted upon.. Kinda like the rest of the world works where there is no tyranny or dictatorship governing the countries.. What the panel is now is chaotic and meaningless bc there is no objectivity being presented in the rankings as they stand.. It's all bias and prejudice.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I think the entire panel needs to be kicked off and nominations need to be introduced and voted upon.. Kinda like the rest of the world works where there is no tyranny or dictatorship governing the countries.. What the panel is now is chaotic and meaningless bc there is no objectivity being presented in the rankings as they stand.. It's all bias and prejudice.
Get everybody's opinion and do it if majority agree with you, otherwise shut up.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Get everybody's opinion and do it if majority agree with you, otherwise shut up.
Dude, I don't know who you're talking to like that. I'm not one of your spineless friends that put up with your crap. So from now on, if you want to be cool with me, you're going to address me with respect. And if not, I've filled my quota of 16 year old friends..

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Dude, I don't know who you're talking to like that. I'm not one of your spineless friends that put up with your crap. So from now on, if you want to be cool with me, you're going to address me with respect. And if not, I've filled my quota of 16 year old friends..
Why are you taking that so seriously.

I apologize, but I won't kiss your feet (smirk)

I'm serious about the majority thing though, if you get enough support, do it.

And uh, spineless friends? Putting up with my crap? I'm like, never a jerk, normally just randomly cocky sometimes.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Your right, its amazingly hilarious over such a trivial issue(not your fault btw).
I don't care who's fault it is, everybody is acting like I'm a panel leader, when no such leader ever existed. And I'm a horrible leader tbqh, but I couldn't care lol.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
No...thats not the main thing. They even said they probably won't re-dicuss. The inactivity rule/overall rules clarification is what they want to do.

And I can team if you want. Umbra is terrible in teams, he always sd's. Plus he doesnt like teams anyway. I might be teaming with jband, but chances are nakat is going to force him to team :3
It's not forcing him to team. It's telling him about the tournament he had no clue was happening and then asking him to team :3. He told me yes so there goes that.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Thank goodness! I actually wanted to go to sleep too so I was hoping ya'll weren't.

Tonight was the only night I was really busy too :( Next time.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Also MIB should go back to maining Ness so I don't have to go 3rd game last hit against him everytime.

Also Kingtoon and Xzax shall never beat me again. Keitaro calling it!!

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Well honestly Nasty, you jus can't refute my claim for the fact that while that post WAS still there and available, I was told and everyone AGREED to the fact that there was only a 2 limit tourney necessary to be qualified for rankings. Chibo, Vex, Xzax, and probably even Fury could vouch for that because like I said that was the case when I left even THOUGH that post was up.

Top Bottom