• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

mib004

Smash Ace
is it bad that i cant rly think of that good of a panelist from ufb except kaylo? i would prob choose tusm as the 2nd
lol Chibo shut up just because we are black lmfao :laugh: u dont want someone from UFB "yea i said it u Big-toe lol." TUSM and Kendall are both oreos "well more TUSM then kendall, i know the real kendall". Why wont u add kingtoon he has knowledge and is not biased or add me i am very active i know my **** ALOT, and when it comes to something like this i wont be biased. Im probably the most active in the crew really.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
my wins:
Sassy
Kirin Blaze
TUSM
Stingers
Little B
John 12346

mm
5$ Junebug
5$ cura Flex
5$ M@V

Loses:
Xzax
Pyronic Star
Pika Pika
San
Keitaro
Bleachigo
Kool - Aid
Sweet Pea
Eggs
Doom

mib004

Smash Ace
Ok so Panelist people lol, Me and some of UFB are going to Will's tourney this sunday, the wins that we get do they go to the start of the next season or this season ?

M@v

Subarashii!
Im just asking when the discussions are starting. No one knows wtf the panel is atm LOL, so we should kinda get that resolved.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Not stopping at just a car, but just submitted my application today for a 1 bedroom apartment I'll be living in myself come mid-september

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol iv been living "on my own" for like 4 years now, this is just the first time im having the place 100% to myself.
first year i was in a dorm with gotm, 2nd year i was in a dorm with gotm + 2 others, 3rd year i lived on my own for 3 months in the summer till my roommate moved in for fall - spring (the apt i had during cot4), then unfort i moved home for like 6 months from money probs, then lived in gotm/cactuars basement for like 2 months till the landlord kicked me out since his insurance wouldnt cover me lol, but so i wasnt stuck me moved me + one of the other basement dwellers into his own house which is where i live now - a 3 bedroom house with a bedroom to myself. i havnt physically seen my one roommate for about 2 months now and my landlord i pass in a hallway like once every other week or so, so it's like i live by myself, just in a small room.

its just that now i have a 1 br apartment (not studio!) all to myself for 9 months which is kind of baller status. full bathroom kitchen living room bedroom, etc. will be able to house mad ppl whenever they want and i wont mind since il have my own room to sleep in, and its likely big enough for me to host like 20 person tourneys with $2 electricity fees to help me pay rent :) lol money is tough and my rent is going to be about 2.5x at this new place than what it is now

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
my parents help me with money for every apt i've lived in. it's impossible for me to make enough to afford apt's on my own with a part time job since im a full time student. for this one BR apt il be paying like 40% of it myself

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
you're forgetting that housing in philadelphia is MASSIVELY expensive compared to where you live. i live in one of the nicer parts in NJ and my one br apt costs about $150 more per month than my familys 3 bedroom house 4 years ago at the jersey shore.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I live in the wealthiest area of the entire state of NJ. Look up the costs of living in Long Branch, Deal, Ocean Grove, Bradley Beach, Avon, Belmar, Spring Lake Heights... The Monmouth County shore is home to a large number of millionaires. My grandparents own an average sized house (3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, living/dining/kitchen/basement) in Ocean Grove and it's worth ~$450,000 even in this horrendous market.

so, lol

1 bedroom apartment with utilities is $1,100 per month due to my sister's connections, thankfully. That's what I'm looking into.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
That's a lot more than I would think for a 1 BR apt, mine is $750 + utilities. The one I had back in CoT4 days was $825.

Top Bottom