• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Who all is on the panel?

I don't really care if I was kicked off or whatever, but if it's just you and Vex...... :urg:
You're still on, officially, its only me, you and keitaro, but I want both Xzax and Mav to join, along with Inui for another OoS player. TUSM also showed interest also in joining, making it a 7 person panel, which I would agree too.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh.

He made it sound like y'all had decided stuff already between the two of y'all.

M@v

Subarashii!
officially its only keitaro kaylo and vex.

Xzax and I are candidates, making it 5.

Vex wants inui for the second OoS

Tusm expressed interest, which would make 7.

That's what I know.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wtffff 9 panelists

i would pick nasty, inui, keitaro, kaylo, and vex or tusm

i like everyones recent suggestions of nasty and inui

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol at kingtoon not auto above mav and xzax over me and smurf. i personally think top 3 will be vex smurf then me

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Chibo halp!!

I made a poll for my KTAR thread about 3v3s vs Low Tier FFAs but I wanna make it be Mid Tier FFAs instead of Low Tier. Can you fix it please??

If its even possible to be fixed.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
I think the panel should consist of Umbra, Pav, Javi, Rev, and Phase. :)

Ok on a serious note though, it should have the same amount of members from each crew w/ the exception of GE bc, well, none of them are really active around here.

Panelist Nominees should be:
Vex
Nasty (since so many of you think i should be on it)
Xzax/Tusm/Kaylo (choose 2)
Inui/Keitaro (choose 1)

That'll make 5 (2 KC, 2 UFB, and 1 OoS). Idk why Chibo and Smurf aren't on the panel anymore though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
7 is just too hectic imo

lol at xzax saying its going to be rediscussed, then assuring he is over me without rediscussing. i just personally dont see it and if it ends up that way then so be it, i would just expect a good explanation at why

ssr is a great win!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is it bad that i cant rly think of that good of a panelist from ufb except kaylo? i would prob choose tusm as the 2nd

M@v

Subarashii!
Just throwing this out there, im in neither KC NOR UFB, so I would likely be less biased than people in either of those crews.

If I would try to be biased towards myself(Or other GE members in future discussions), there would be 4 or 6 other panelists to counter it easily.

If I'm on the panel I intend to look at this as neutrally as possible.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
My only qualms about you is that you're not as familiar with the scene yet, at least even as much as NJ players. You would be better for the next seasons panel imo, but it's not up to me.

M@v

Subarashii!
I've been paying attention to results. I may be far distance wise, but I was at 2 tourneys that east pa people were at, both big ones.

I'm semi closer now, so I'm hopin I can make at least 1 philly tourney....and get a cheese steak in the process. :)

Top Bottom