• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

M@v

Subarashii!
You probably should anyway. I play one of the ****tiest doubles characters in the game =P

And what chibo said.....recently. Besides maybe that 2nd place at Harrisburg

When Truth and I were perma-team mates, we were top a 3 team in the state EASY.

And if it wasnt for the fact you only let 2 teams out of pools at CoT4, we would of made brackets. We went 4-2 and didn't make brackets wtf <_<

M@v

Subarashii!
HEY. I used Fox and Falco in Cot4 pools. Fox is actually a good teams character. Jan-May 09 I really didn't have a main, I was in Fox/Falco/some lucario limbo. I would probably use Fox in doubles, if I didn't play metaknight as well.

M@v

Subarashii!
Im serious, In the 3 or 4 tourneys we teamed.....

1st
3rd
4-2 at a national, one of those losses being to dmbrandon and shadow.

I forget the other one we teamed at....

This is way in the past though, so it honestly doesn't matter now.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
it was way past, so another reason why i can not believe u would think that
those tourneys must have had no one good
and what do u mean there, what place at a national?

dude, you were better than me + rogue, vex + xzax, and a combination of many other players like andyg .com rush tusm etc

M@v

Subarashii!
The cot4 pool im talking about, woulda make brackets if 3 teams got out.(our two losses were to the 1 and 2 seed.)

If I remember right we almost beat dm and shadow, but I honestly cant remember. I just remember they are the team that 1st seeded our pool.

M@v

Subarashii!
I was amazing back then, shut up. <3 feed me more.

Anyway, /HOPE tomorrow. GET HYPE. LIVESTREAM link should be up tomorrow. I expect you guys in it, especially you cheebz.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
mav... you and truth were an ok team, but you guys were never top 3 in the state lol me and pav put the **** in you

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I told y'all.... whenever you guys wanna come over is fine lol. Except Fridays/Saturdays since I'm usually out those days.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's supposed to rain all day, so I'm not gonna make it to yours, Vex. :(

But Matt asked if people can play over my place tonight, and I said sure. Gonna be home tonight for a bit, so as long as people leave by ~12, that's fine.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
It's supposed to rain all day, so I'm not gonna make it to yours, Vex. :(

But Matt asked if people can play over my place tonight, and I said sure. Gonna be home tonight for a bit, so as long as people leave by ~12, that's fine.
It's all good, Xzax is still prob coming to my place cause we're like, 5 minutes apart lol.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Haha ok text me your address, I'm gonna leave here in about an hour or two I'd say, what time can I stay til? Or maybe if Kaylo has something going on tonight, I'll just go over there afterwards, is that cool Kaylo?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Haha ok text me your address, I'm gonna leave here in about an hour or two I'd say, what time can I stay til? Or maybe if Kaylo has something going on tonight, I'll just go over there afterwards, is that cool Kaylo?
I have no cell phone right now sadly, if you can get aim on your phone that would be great, or I could just tell you my address;

7701 bustleton Ave

Whats your phone number so I can call you with my house phone, I don't know the phone number to my house phone so thats the only way I can give it to you lol! Also, you can stay as long as you like.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Xzax has my number, I'd rather not post it cuz that's my business line lol.. Is it cool if I bring HiMe??

what's your aim sn? Mine is FuRyOfI000SuNs

That's an " I " not a " 1 " because that sn was taken :(

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Xzax has my number, I'd rather not post it cuz that's my business line lol.. Is it cool if I bring HiMe??

what's your aim sn? Mine is FuRyOfI000SuNs

That's an " I " not a " 1 " because that sn was taken :(
Ya, HiMe can come, I'd suggest one of you bring a decent sized TV, unless you want to play on my small TV lol.

AIM is Vex7117

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
People can come over my place anytime between 6 and midnight. PM me if you need my address or cell number or anything.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Top Bottom