• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

M@v

Subarashii!
I might do 5, i gotta think about it though. I'm confident in my fox, but 90% of my practice time goes into Falco. So I still don't get a ton of practice time with him nowadays. I'm not a fan of over $5 mms even with Falco.

I know you think rob beats fox, and I think the exact opposite. A no-name PA fox 2-0d tantalus at the harrisburg tourney, fox vs rob(i think it was 2-0d). Better yet, I found out this guy lives about 10 minutes from me in Pittsburgh. I told him about hope, and there I'll see for sure if we have a 4th legit pittsburgh player.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
(In case my other post never shows up......)

@MD/VA stuff: I'll ride in the back of Ebo's truck. =X

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if we just get mib ebo and fury we might be good, seeing that ppl dont mind sitting in the backs of furys van and ebos car without seats lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm sure everyone's now aware that Fury isn't going, so he's out. I think we can get Steph to go, we just have to get someone to team with him. He hates going to NJ because of MK (that rhymes..... ._.), so he may be willing to drive somewhere new for once. Just a suggestion, I'll run it by him if we need to.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Im more then likely not gonna ne able to get the 17th off if im already requesting off for Fusion. But i'll try.

But im about 90% sure im getting my car at the end of this weekend. Just got a msg from my boss saying my bonus is coming on this weeks check. BALLING!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Dotcom: Every time we wanna play, you can't.
Every time you wanna play, we can't.

Wtf, I'm barely ever gonna get to see you like this. :(

M@v

Subarashii!
Look at this, you all want to go, but got ride johns. **** rent a car and split the cost or something. Wait none of you are 25 huh.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Elementary my dear.
But here's why i'm so busy.
I work from 9 - 2 Mondays - Thursdays.
I have speed conditioning Tuesdays and Fridays from 5:30 - 8:00.
Wednesdays, as team captain, I have to take my team to the weight room much later in the day usually around 6:30.
I lift Monday,and Wednesday from 3-5, and Friday from 11-1.
The next couple of Saturdays aside from this one, I'm going to be attending college football camps in Virginia and Maryland.
Also somedays I help tutor kids at my local recreation center.

...I'm quite a busy person busy :/

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Elementary my dear.
But here's why i'm so busy.
I work from 9 - 2 Mondays - Thursdays.
I have speed conditioning Tuesdays and Fridays from 5:30 - 8:00.
Wednesdays, as team captain, I have to take my team to the weight room much later in the day usually around 6:30.
I lift Monday,and Wednesday from 3-5, and Friday from 11-1.
The next couple of Saturdays aside from this one, I'm going to be attending college football camps in Virginia and Maryland.
Also somedays I help tutor kids at my local recreation center.

...I'm quite a busy person busy :/
I'm calling you Michael Oher from now on.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
God****, you make the rest of us look like straight up bums lol. (Well, I kind of have been for the past few months.)

Hope I get to see you when you do come around tho. :ohwell:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Bum =/= not having a life, dumdum.

Considering you're always broke, I'm guessing you don't do anything too productive. =P

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sounds like it, although I guess it's not much more than a full time job + volunteering + classes, which is what I did up until a lil while ago.

It was more so just an excuse to ***** that we don't get to see you as much anymore. :p

EDIT: Are you goin to Ev's later? I'm probably gonna stop by for a bit.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You forgot Boss I think. (Or was that Matt? I get all our sucky players confused.) ;;

He must be really garbage.

Top Bottom