• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
im already comfortable with my manhood so i wouldnt mind seein a movie lik that. not sayn id go to the movies by myself but id see the dvd. ima closet fan.

mib004

Smash Ace
evan if you dont cop a dicksuck im never talking to you again
cop a dicksuck??????????? Xzax u are a young bull for saying that lol. Evan is a grown *** man wtf he look like tryn get a dicksuck in the movies, that movie public XXX **** is for kids, we grown now we like to kick our feet back and enjoy a movie "even if its a wack movie lol".

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Oh, wow. I just tried to read the last page and the above post. I think I have to sit down for a minute.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
SMH at Xzax. SMH in a faster rotation to TUSM cosigning. Lmao. Speaks for itself

Anyway movie was soft. Never seen so much b!tcha$$ness from a man. Yo Edward is a ***** for real. Team Jacob son!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Fight scenes? You mean Fight SCENE! ONE **** SCENE THAT WAS ONLY LIKE 8 MINS.

I mean it was cool. The wolves were hot biting off heads and what not. But when u have a whole movie of *****assness and u stick ONE FIGHT SCENE in between it it's still a soft movie. lol.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
yo phillyrider... my girl has been trying to get me to go see this movie and her argument is that i'll like it bc of all the fight scenes............. -_-

you just helped me win my argument. :laugh:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
wut theeeee~

New Moon was the sappy love ****..... Eclipse was supposed to be the fighting one. That's the only reason I was thinkin about seeing it. x.x

Are there any good movies out right now besides Toy Story 3 and Karate Kid?!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I actually do wanna go to that Syracuse tourney..... alt invited me. How much are tickets?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
wut theeeee~

New Moon was the sappy love ****..... Eclipse was supposed to be the fighting one. That's the only reason I was thinkin about seeing it. x.x

Are there any good movies out right now besides Toy Story 3 and Karate Kid?!
Inception looks good as ****. Def want to see that.

And if Chibo tournament is canceled I'm down for Syracuse.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh ****, Inception is out now/soon??? I don't really follow movies lol. But I saw the trailer when we went to see Elm Street, and it looked pretty sick.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Enlighten me, what is this?
theres a tourney in syracuse on the 24th (syracuse smash 3, see it in listings) and megabus is opening its new routes from philly (including to and from syracuse) earlier that week. We can take a round trip bus ride for like $20 or something, and I've already got transportation from the bus terminal setup and housing.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the 24th's event for the LGL is only @ timeout, i just talked to cura about it

additionally, he wants us to look over the rules and talk about them in the thread to see if anything should be changed. im obviously going to debate for a differ LGL lol, but 40@ timeout isnt awful awful, its better than mlg lol

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Fight scenes? You mean Fight SCENE! ONE **** SCENE THAT WAS ONLY LIKE 8 MINS.

I mean it was cool. The wolves were hot biting off heads and what not. But when u have a whole movie of *****assness and u stick ONE FIGHT SCENE in between it it's still a soft movie. lol.
lmfao0o0o0o0o0o this made me laugh foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...*****Assness lol too funny

M@v

Subarashii!
Ledge grabs should only apply on a timeout. Hell if I counted the other guy over the ledge grab limit and I KNEW 100%, i would time him out even if i was behind lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey guys, I am coming up to jersey for a week and I'll be there the weekend of the 17th. while I was up there I thought it'd be cool if I could hit up a tourney over the weekend. I'm staying with my dad in Berlin (which is very south jersey, about half an hour from philly) and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with a ride to any tournaments they're going to. if you're able to help just let me know in a PM or here or something.

i think there are two tourneys going on this weekend (alex's in north jersey and chibo's in south), one on a saturday and one on a sunday...I'm not picky, so if anyone is going to either of those tourneys (or both :)) it'd be real cool if you could help me out so I can smash with some people while I'm away from NC =]

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
almost certain im gonna change my event to sunday only so if someone can pick him up on the way thatd be amazing to get some out of region competition in
(berlin is hardly out of the way from philly > EHT)

Top Bottom