• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
@vex stp trollin and stp makin it seem like u dont want to get in its gettin obnoxious. ur puttin urself on a pedalstole(wrong spellin prob) and it just looks annoying everyone post u sayin u basically dont want in. GEt baq to number 1 then do that :)... <3 vex

@mav fury did not do better tech. he just had a tv with a big screen and North EAst hype vs NOrth SOuth hype thats all. Imagine if i played Lee martin on that same TV how much MORE HYPE it would of gotten...fury himself will tell u i did better..
and Im srry dude but KT is right all u did was beat chibo in an already bad MU. Prove urself more then fight to be in.

Right now its Vex chibo smurf Squall KT xzax. I REALLY want to put MIB in cuzz he does have maddd potential but he isnt clutch which we prob would need him for..

If jband comes then take out xzax and put him in imo (ONLY IF HE GOES MK not no bs MArth) <3 jband
IM BACK FROM WILDWOOD TO PWN THIS NOOBS

Kt MIB and chibo are all not as good as me and im being 100% complete honest, and smurf is really only better in the ditto/snake mu. So why are they above me? Last time I pooped on chibo/kt, and MIB isn't better then me. I hate when PA doubts me esp. you Smurf.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
why would we have 2 mk's in a crew battle and especially one who doesnt even kno the ditto?

and i see ur name right there. are u mad over that ur name was said last lol.

mib004

Smash Ace
ok 5v5

Squall, vex, smurf, Kingtoon, chibo "i think i should take KT place due to his lack of mk MU, also even thou i still think xzax is better than smurf, smurf is just better at the ditto so he's in over xzax." But due to my lack of getting wins on people lol i dont deserve to be in unless yall vote me in, then i would wreck ****.

6v6

Squall, vex, smurf, Kingtoon, Chibo, MIB/xzax "by votes"

probably vs.

P~s, Boss, Candy, Neo, Meep, JuneBug

i honestly think we would win.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lies and scandals.

idk why people so hype over a crew battle that prolli aint even gonna happen.

but if u put anyone in put in Mr. Clutch. that guy has always token atleast 5 stocks in every crew battle or draft crews or watever.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You "poop on him" because your character ***** his. He is more skilled than you.

You know I stick up for you when people say you're bad, but Chibo is now better than you. Face it. Accept it. If you don't like my opinion, change it through actions, not words.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm fine with you thinking whatever, but you think so strongly of your opinion its funny to argue since you parade around saying what you want, then when people say things in return you think they are stupid.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
You didn't "poop" on him, but you beat him soundly, GJ.

It's Chibo's fault he plays a bad character vs Xzax, he doesn't choose ROB for him, Chibo picks him.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tbh going into the round robin i was more afraid of xzax's falco than his mk

im worse at the falco matchup than the mk one.

ddd's my worst followed by a toss up between falco and mk.
mk is worse for rob, but i mean on a personal level

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm normally not, but my fear has come back a little bit after gauntlet since every single MM or singles tourney match I lost there was to an MK - not a single other character.

Top Bottom