• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
:) PA De Bess

Candy he be mad
Boss he be mad
Coney he be mad
ChuDat he be mad
Logic he be mad

But Chibo grabbed the ledge
And Chibo ain't mad

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
im really wondering who we would put in vs there 6 ....vex,chibo,squall,smurf, xzax, kingtoon/MIB? and wut if Jband can come wtf do we do then lol, id probably get booted so he could take care of Boss lol

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Vex squall mib Smurf Chibo kt

3 kc 3 ufb.

It's a toss up between Xzax and kt I would go with kt cause he proved himself against logic and boss. But Xzax is a mk can't go wrong with a mk

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Mib does choke. Lol but si did Xzax and Smurf to an extent. We just give mib heat for it cause his wins would of been the biggest. I still think mib deserves a spot but to each its own

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Mib does choke. Lol but si did Xzax and Smurf to an extent. We just give mib heat for it cause his wins would of been the biggest. I still think mib deserves a spot but to each its own
i only chocked twice tbh..vs lee martin and hunger..

i like vex chibo smurf kt squall xzax they would prob put in Candy PS boss junebug neo meep...

wut a fight lol

jbandrew

Smash Lord
MIB deserves a spot somewhere imo. Idc how much you choke, he has the skill to take Jash to game 3 last hit. too good

M@v

Subarashii!
I should be in that crew battle, just dont you guys ****ing dare put me vs meep. Otherwise you will see the gayest metaknight in the history of brawl. I'll put plank to shame.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
even tho i hate to admit it kts super clutch if mib is on his game tho he will wreck ****

M@v

Subarashii!
Imo....(assuming vex is still in)

Vex chibo Smurf/Fury(I felt fury was better at MLG, but smurf has been doing better overall) Me squall

If vex doesnt want in, KT

character: everyone/rob/mk/falco/snake

You have to consider character mixups too.

If we had a good diddy in PA we could be a tier ***** crew =P

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
@vex stp trollin and stp makin it seem like u dont want to get in its gettin obnoxious. ur puttin urself on a pedalstole(wrong spellin prob) and it just looks annoying everyone post u sayin u basically dont want in. GEt baq to number 1 then do that :)... <3 vex

@mav fury did not do better tech. he just had a tv with a big screen and North EAst hype vs NOrth SOuth hype thats all. Imagine if i played Lee martin on that same TV how much MORE HYPE it would of gotten...fury himself will tell u i did better..
and Im srry dude but KT is right all u did was beat chibo in an already bad MU. Prove urself more then fight to be in.

Right now its Vex chibo smurf Squall KT xzax. I REALLY want to put MIB in cuzz he does have maddd potential but he isnt clutch which we prob would need him for..

If jband comes then take out xzax and put him in imo (ONLY IF HE GOES MK not no bs MArth) <3 jband

Roxas215

Smash Lord
vex jus mad he aint looked at like the amazing pro from PA anymore.
I agree

Right now its Vex chibo smurf Squall KT xzax. I REALLY want to put MIB in cuzz he does have maddd potential but he isnt clutch which we prob would need him for..

And u are? Im going to crack the hell up if Smurf/Xzax ends up "choking" You act like you didn't let matches slip away from you. Only reason MiB gets so much backlash for his "chokes" was because of the people he was up against. He lost to ADHD Nario and Jash when it was obvious he had the games. We bash him so much because if he would of won those matches they would of been HUGE. All 3 of those wins would of been bigger wins then any wins Squall have. Are we forgtting that MiB beat Fatal,Snakee,Kid Falco,etc. Yall act like he don't have legit wins. Not putting in MiB because of these "chokes" are just dumb. Espcially when you yourself let matches go as well. Only person that proves their "clutchness" is KT.

Lmao. Maybe i should be on the panel.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
And u are? Im going to crack the hell up if Smurf/Xzax ends up "choking" You act like you didn't let matches slip away from you. Only reason MiB gets so much backlash for his "chokes" was because of the people he was up against. He lost to ADHD Nario and Jash when it was obvious he had the games. We bash him so much because if he would of won those matches they would of been HUGE. All 3 of those wins would of been bigger wins then any wins Squall have. Are we forgtting that MiB beat Fatal,Snakee,Kid Falco,etc. Yall act like he don't have legit wins. Not putting in MiB because of these "chokes" are just dumb. Espcially when you yourself let matches go as well. Only person that proves their "clutchness" is KT.

Lmao. Maybe i should be on the panel.
i chocked TWICE and its not even to say i had the games won i just had a really solid lead. MIB like u said has the game pretty much won then losses for a dumb reason....and wtf stp bringing Fatal into this that was last season, snakeee is meh and Kid isnt good lol... MIB is the number 1 chok artist in PA thats a FACT. I don't chock as much as that guy does ONE BIT, the cloestest person would prob be xzax but thats only at last stock..get it right..

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So were taking away his win because it was last season? I agree Matt shouldn't be bragging about it anymore but a win is a win. If you beat m2k last season that just goes out the window come next season?

And it's not like i said u shouldn't be in. I honestly think MiB should take Xzax place. But your reasoning is dumb espcially when you yourself choke as well. Maybe not as much as MiB but still. Like i said only person that proves how clutch they are is Kenny,

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
OK, we get it, everyone chokes at some point. So does that mean we put in someone who's fairly consistant under pressure and has a small chance of screwing up a match, or do we put in someone who's arguably better when they play well, but has a much higher chance of cracking under pressure?

Also, whenever it's a question of putting Matt in a crew battle, he's always the first person to say I should take his place. And please don't bring up that mini battle we last had against KC. I was severely sandbagging against Chibo, and I 2-0'ed him later that night in an MM.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
So were taking away his win because it was last season? I agree Matt shouldn't be bragging about it anymore but a win is a win. If you beat m2k last season that just goes out the window come next season?

And it's not like i said u shouldn't be in. I honestly think MiB should take Xzax place. But your reasoning is dumb espcially when you yourself choke as well. Maybe not as much as MiB but still. Like i said only person that proves how clutch they are is Kenny,
its more so that I'd rather have 2 mks in the mix more then him chocking tbh...And i think xzax would do better then MIB in the crew battle also.

U right not takin it away from him beatin Fatal, its just that I hear yall brag about that more then chibo does about LAin lol. and LAin>fatal.

OK, we get it, everyone chokes at some point. So does that mean we put in someone who's fairly consistant under pressure and has a small chance of screwing up a match, or do we put in someone who's arguably better when they play well, but has a much higher chance of cracking under pressure?

Also, whenever it's a question of putting Matt in a crew battle, he's always the first person to say I should take his place. And please don't bring up that mini battle we last had against KC. I was severely sandbagging against Chibo, and I 2-0'ed him later that night in an MM.

MIB is not better then me not even arguably sorry buddy.. I'm holding my promise that I won't lose to ANY UFB MEMBER (so far im like 6-0 with yall lol) and i will out place u all in rankingzzz..and im pretty consistant not fairly, never got last at a tourney, majority of the time place in top 17 and 90% of the time lose to legit people. UR man MIB is random as hell lol..not hatin on him just statin facts...

I'm high

Top Bottom