• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Im assuming Gauntlet is a tournament?

Anyway i can't. Im working this weekend. Actually doing a open to close so i can make up my hours because my Personal time doesn't kick in until the DAY OF MY VACATION. Wtf. If i started 1 DAY EARLIER. I wouldn't have to do this ****. Sighs. At least i'll have extra time saved up for my vacation in Aug(Still trying to decide if i want to go to Apex or MLG. I can only do one.)

O well it's gonna be worth it! Going to ocean city MD from July 2nd-5th

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Probably not, I would assume it's just driving I95 straight up and the entrance to that highway is next to my place. First things first is we gotta find a driver lol

Then worry about if theres even a spot in the car or not

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Chibo go to Gauntlet, you need to get your scrap metal to a tourament already! Anyways, I'd love to go Gauntlet, but as usual need a ride as well. On a brighter note, I graduated yesterday and got some $ to go to a tournament! So yaaay lol

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
I haven't ***** just about every good Lucas ever and I didn't train for two years with a Lucas main, so I suck against Lucas.
good, then you wouldn't mind playing mine. :laugh: Who are you referencing btw? Atomsk or Heero?

Nasty mm me peach vs Lucas
done. How much? Btw, that MU is largely in Peach's favor, just sayin.

I can have a $5-$10 round robin tourny at my house today if yall want too
i wish i could make it but i still don't have my car back :(

Roxas215

Smash Lord
done. How much? Btw, that MU is largely in Peach's favor, just sayin.

(
Yea i know the matchup is heavily in peach's favor. No Johns. I MM Marths all the time and thats a 70-30 MU Marth favor. I think Peach vs Lucas is only 60-40. Could be wrong though. You can kill me easily. I can just gimp the **** out of u lol.

5$ is cool with me!

M@v

Subarashii!
Nasty lucas's matchups are almost always heavily in the other guy's favor , you probably know that though <.<

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Nasty lucas's matchups are almost always heavily in the other guy's favor , you probably know that though <.<
OBVIOUSLY I know that. Which is why i really need to know how to play certain MU's.. i.e. Marth, Peach, G&W, Snake, MK, D3, and DK just to name a few (if any of them know the Lucas MU it's pretty rough).

Who cares about a match-up between bad characters? It's not even one that will help with low tier tournaments.
I care simply bc I don't just use lucas in low tiers... he's my main, i use him in regular tourney.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im prob gonna take a nap, if were doin this ufb round robin tourney thing and theres a ride from here (aka smurf) someone call my cell, dont text or aim since i wont hear it

M@v

Subarashii!
because they
A. play a bad character
B. Dont put enough confidence in their main, which they really should(assuming its an ok character.)

Top Bottom