• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Vex, you really don't participate that much tho. Forgetful or not, you're practically never talking. x.x

Not sayin you should be kicked off that quick, but still...... it's irritating for the rest of us.

M@v

Subarashii!
Ugh. Have to stop tensing up in tourneys. Lost to a TL here, if I won would been a straight shot to gfs because I would face itt and kb, both ppl I've beaten recently. I mean anything can happen, but still,
(Lost to blue rogue in winners btw, that was a 2-0, both last stock high percent games). You can't **** up at all against him, lol. That set was recorded so that'll b up on youtube.

Kingtoon wtf do I do against toons zair, its THE reason I lost <_<

Oh well, small tourney, I didn't practice much for it (which is probably why I lost in losers). I have to practice nonstop until hope man, I got no choice.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ugh. Have to stop choking in tourneys. Lost to a TL here, if I won would been a straight shot to gfs because I would face itt and kb, both ppl I've beaten recently. I mean anything can happen, but still,
(Lost to blue rogue in winners btw, that was a 2-0, both last stock high percent games). You can't **** up at all against him, lol. That set was recorded so that'll b up on youtube.

Kingtoon wtf do I do against toons zair, its THE reason I lost <_<

Oh well, small tourney, I didn't practice much for it (which is probably why I lost in losers). I have to practice nonstop until hope man, I got no choice.
u nado it

woosh woosh woosh woosh

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
you have a mk, use it

seriously it would help you SOOOOO much in tourney trust me

falcos an amazing character but he can be tough against some gimmicks like that where MK would woosh through. your MK is certainly good enough. Even my MK has taken a match off of kingtoon in tourney
(similar situation as u, i lost r1 cause of zair and got annoyed so i used MK and wooshed through it and won r2)

M@v

Subarashii!
Who's this tl ugghhh. He beat me, ithrowthings and king beef and he's in grands vs blue rogue. Lol. King beef tried mk on him and the toon went falco and won xD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
everyone better watch out for my olimar

campy as hell!

eww how did my computer double post, normally only my phone does

M@v

Subarashii!
Kb mmd me again, I won again ;). Match 3 went to brinstar(his cp) and mk dittos ensued. I won. I guess my mk isn't as trash as I thought, lol. I recorded it

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Vex, you really don't participate that much tho. Forgetful or not, you're practically never talking. x.x

Not sayin you should be kicked off that quick, but still...... it's irritating for the rest of us.
Everytime I check in, tbh you don't talk that much either, and everytime I talk, I usually bring up good points. If you kick me so be it, if ranking's are wrong I'll strangle Chibo (smirk)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I talk plenty lol. That's why people don't have to call me back to the chat every five seconds.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
vex why would u say that... I'm glad u edited it out atleast

but I said u cause let's face it lol, ask any panel member its tough to get you to talk in it, esp compared to me and smurf who chat up a storm lol

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
vex why would u say that... I'm glad u edited it out atleast

but I said u cause let's face it lol, ask any panel member its tough to get you to talk in it, esp compared to me and smurf who chat up a storm lol
I'll talk more, you can't argue that I bring up good points when I chat however. You guys are correct however that I'm not active enough, but I will be now.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Vex always brought up good points back when I was a panelist

how else would we have known about tigress?

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I used falco in 3 of my 5 sets sets today...hes funner then MK. I'm going to use Falco a few tournies(not doubles) and if MK calls me back I'm going to try to use him seriously again.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
by u having to read everything we've posted while we are still posting just delays the disscuzzion..and KAYLO TALKS A **** LOAD GTFO wit dat vex lol.. she has really good arguements as well. ITs very iiratating to want ur opninion and u not ther for a whole 20min or so then u have to read all that you've missed. im not voting to kick u off yet but ur gettin there.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
by u having to read everything we've posted while we are still posting just delays the disscuzzion..and KAYLO TALKS A **** LOAD GTFO wit dat vex lol.. she has really good arguements as well. ITs very iiratating to want ur opninion and u not ther for a whole 20min or so then u have to read all that you've missed. im not voting to kick u off yet but ur gettin there.
Def more then me, but nothing compared to you guys. Point is, I'm gonna try harder, so I wanna stop talking about her, cause I shouldn't be in the first place, sorry.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm just the unbiased decision maker for you guys :p

@Mav: what Tl did you lose to? Watch my vids vs Quivo from midwest.

Against zair you can block/powersheild into jab grab or double jab grab. If the tl is extra spamming zair then run away and shoot lasers and do random run in dash attacks. Tl's short hop is perfect for being ***** by dash attack.

I'm good at fighting Falco with most characters including TL so if we're at the same tourney together we'll play.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol PA seeding was awful at that tourney

Fury vs Vinnie r1 lol
Squall vs DeltaCod r1 lmao
Kingtoon vs DrkPch r1 lol

Top Bottom