• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Vex should develop a habit of registering for Melee doubles for Apex 2 and then ****** people with Fox while I camp like a gay.

HOPEFULLY WE DON'T FACE DOUBLE PEACH AGAIN LMAO

**** makes double MK look easy and fair

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Vex should develop a habit of registering for Melee doubles for Apex 2 and then ****** people with Fox while I camp like a gay.

HOPEFULLY WE DON'T FACE DOUBLE PEACH AGAIN LMAO

**** makes double MK look easy and fair
Double Ganon > Double Peach

After I nab this job I'll tell them about this as a previous engagement, so I'm def going! Dunno when I'm registering though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I vote for no inner area, the system we used before. I don't know where the system went last season, but we used it 2 seasons ago.

Just modify it slightly.

Make the 3 areas:
-Philadelphia/Reading/Allentown (pretty much KC + UFB)
-North PA/Scranton
-West PA/Harrisburg/Pittsburgh

M@v

Subarashii!
I recommend state college is added. Me and a lot of scranton guys go to state college in the fall, and a lot of us are same crew.

M@v

Subarashii!
Its pretty much dead center of the state geographical wise; player wise its me, good amount of scranton, and the several local area players(rev/phase included if you count altoona)

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I vote for no inner area, the system we used before. I don't know where the system went last season, but we used it 2 seasons ago.

Just modify it slightly.

Make the 3 areas:
-Philadelphia/Reading/Allentown (pretty much KC + UFB)
-North PA/Scranton
-West PA/Harrisburg/Pittsburgh
i dont agree with this.. y should i not be able to mm people in UFB??? and like KC and UFB are the ONLY active crews so0 ur basically saying PA cant mm each other.. Wen i go back to school there is going to be a dramatic DECREASE in my playing with UFB so0 how can that be right?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
imo the old 4 area thing would be nice

it was
north/central PA (GE)
reading area (KC)
philly area (TOS)
aaaaaand pittsburgh

then again, things were easier then b/c crews were split up moreso by location

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I don't agree with not being able to MM inner area people. I'm just against inner crew MM's, even though I think MM's are stupid, I feel they should count slightly.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Actually why is Keitaro even in as panelist? Just wondering.. Keitaro, ur the man but you live in NJ..

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Chibo vex Smurf kaylo mib keitaro that should be the panel this season.

I also don't agree about no inner state mm. Ufb and kc should have the right to mm each other. U am for no inner crew mm though

mib004

Smash Ace
lololol @ chibo, TUSM works to much and evan works toooooo much lol/ I am not biased my i am very smart in the brawl scene cmon MIB MIB MIB :).

mib004

Smash Ace
Lmao...

If yall want me on ill do it. It don't matter to me though. Tusm might be a better pick since he will most likely attend more tournaments and just outright cares more then me
see they dont care lololol i know u ev u funny as ****. see i would actually care :). Yall seen how that ebo **** worked out lolololol, i know my crewmates add me.

M@v

Subarashii!
lololol @ chibo, TUSM works to much and evan works toooooo much lol/ I am not biased my i am very smart in the brawl scene cmon MIB MIB MIB :).
Very smart and unbiased in the brawl scene eh?

*A few pages ago.....*

why wouldn't u consider him a bad loss??? he was inactive and beat 2nd 2nd 2nd 2nd in PA. Bad loss in my book.

why dont he suck ev telll me who he beat evan tell me. So biased all u do is listen to vex and chibo, i think you should sell them ur brain cause whatever they think u go along with it.
I was inactive because I wasn't in this state mib. I was active in Florida.

Thats where I was last season; in orlando working for Disney(Internship)
I made the fact I was in Florida pretty well known. Also, calling people out like that and saying I suck even though you've NEVER SEEN ME PLAY doesn't sound biased at all :bigthumbu

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Me not caring don't mean I wouldn't put forth my best. And mav just called u out on being biased. No one thinks he sucks but u. Me not caring would probably help seeing as how I won't be biased to anyone including crew members but like I said I think tusm would be a better choice

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
i dont agree with this.. y should i not be able to mm people in UFB??? and like KC and UFB are the ONLY active crews so0 ur basically saying PA cant mm each other.. Wen i go back to school there is going to be a dramatic DECREASE in my playing with UFB so0 how can that be right?
I don't know why you're whining about this. nobody is saying you can't bet money against these specific people, but they just won't count for the rankings. Why get worked up for rankings? they're just gonna change in a few weeks.

QQ: Why are rankings not just continuous? Why have them every 3-4 months when you can just update after every tournament so people can see how they're progressing if they really want to. And the inactive list would become more accurate (not that it's a big issue)

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I don't know why you're whining about this. nobody is saying you can't bet money against these specific people, but they just won't count for the rankings. Why get worked up for rankings? they're just gonna change in a few weeks.

QQ: Why are rankings not just continuous? Why have them every 3-4 months when you can just update after every tournament so people can see how they're progressing if they really want to. And the inactive list would become more accurate (not that it's a big issue)
who are you? And you are assuming that I care about the money wen I don't. The rankingz and bragging rights mean more to me. No one is "whinning" I just disagree and stated my points...

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i beat fury in a mm today. smurf and kendall was there to witness. lol but i dont really care. i said i didnt wanna do it but smurf hyped fury up sayin he was able to beat anyone in ufb except squall. lol wasnt expecting that kirby.

Top Bottom