• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

M@v

Subarashii!
I've seen him at both mlgs. It still seems to me his only strength is 100% cg mastery. Kb took out his icys even. And his mk....yeahhh.

I still naturally wouldnt use falco because he's a heap of trash vs icys.

Now, Im going to go practice for /hope. i can't win that by sitting on my ***....oh wait yeah I can. Just gotta play instead of post.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I've seen him at both mlgs. It still seems to me his only strength is 100% cg mastery. Kb took out his icys even. And his mk....yeahhh.

I still naturally wouldnt use falco because he's a heap of trash vs icys.

Now, Im going to go practice for /hope. i can't win that by sitting on my ***....oh wait yeah I can. Just gotta play instead of post.
He got ***** by a bomb, but he still won the set right?

Pretty sure Cheese won game 1 IC's vs peach, then game 2 was IC's vs Peach, kinda evenish, peach at high% 2 stock, cheese at around low % 1 stock, then peach gets in an edgeguard with a bomb <_< Then he won game 3 with his tornado knight.

M@v

Subarashii!
I don't remember the bomb-omb at all....but I'll take your word for it. And KB is TERRIBLE vs mk, so it was a good character choice by cheese.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Uhhh ask Chibo and them if they're going to Hope. I don't think UFB's going to anything until MD/VA + Fusion.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Is fusion on the 18th? Who all is going from Philly/PA in general? Since I can't make the MDVA invasion on the 17th, I wanna go to fusion.. Carpool this bi+ch!

Top Bottom