• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah rob, you know i'm down to play. last time didn't work out, but maybe this time we can make it happen. it'll be tough cause i'll be just driving back from FC/packing for college, but i'll try to find a time slot for us to get games in next month.

as for tipped off, flowin seemed intrigued, but idk. i think if i were to commit, he might would too, but with my FC roadtrip / upcoming fancy ring purchases, i really shouldn't be spending much money lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*shrug* we've been married on fb for like 3 years. figure its about time to drop that down to engaged lol.

if i didn't think ashley would murder me, i'd try to make part of the reception a small tournament.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yo i got everything situated now i know i been gone, hit me up, i got my own place now so i can smash anytime!

HOLLA
my manz

figured this was appropriate
great post

its smashboards official now...
I've never heard of such a wonderful thing

we have friend requests why not swf relationships??

*shrug* we've been married on fb for like 3 years. figure its about time to drop that down to engaged lol.

if i didn't think ashley would murder me, i'd try to make part of the reception a small tournament.
PFFFFFFLMAO last line

Anyway man, great for you. =D I wish ya the best!

daaaaawwwwww!
INDEED

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh dear God malk at the wedding would be SOOOO hilarious.

and yeah mike, once we iron out the details (still gotta get her parents down for the cause) i'll keep you in the loop.

all i know is the bachelor party is gonna be a good ****in time with the homies.

$mike

Smash Ace
yessss chris i'm TOO excited for this ****... ah i knew one day i'd be glad i did this smash thing

me, malk, cam, and eddie are about to get SO fresh

big sleep

չչչ
LOLLLLLLLLL ight well.... i'm morally against strippers so

i'll have a set-up in the back somewhere if anyone's tryna dash dance

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
If you can't make the reception into a small tournament, why not make the bachelor's party a small tournament?

Top Bottom